ADVERTISEMENT

Have millennials killed cable?

Jefferson_GA20

“Screw it, we got two rings man”
Sep 18, 2019
Can’t even watch the US Open on TV in prime time. It’s on NBC Streaming service Peacock.

Without any research or facts I am blaming millennials for not buying cable and still using their parents password. As a result, streaming is killing cable.

I don’t watch tv on an app. Directv is expensive enough to want to see golf without another app and password I won’t remember.

Can’t even watch the US Open on TV in prime time. It’s on NBC Streaming service Peacock.

Without any research or facts I am blaming millennials for not buying cable and still using their parents password. As a result, streaming is killing cable.

I don’t watch tv on an app. Directv is expensive enough to want to see golf without another app and password I won’t remember.
I cut the cord this week and I’m getting an education on all of this stuff but yes I think they’ve killed it.

Millennials killed pay tv and China virus/shutdown killed content - with an assist from reality tv.
Pay tv (traditional networks and cable channels) have no programming that is watchable.
pay tv for me is sports and Tucker 2-3 times a week. All other viewing is YouTube channels.

Have millennials killed cable?
Well, they’ve ballsed everything else up, so why not cable?

Millennials killed pay tv and China virus/shutdown killed content - with an assist from reality tv.
Pay tv (traditional networks and cable channels) have no programming that is watchable.
pay tv for me is sports and Tucker 2-3 times a week. All other viewing is YouTube channels.
No worries....Carriers will just keep Jacking up the price of "Blazing Fast" internet service needed for streaming to replace cable revenues and keep profit margins up....I have streamed for 3 years and my Box gets 2000 channels...but,,,is only as good as your Mps or Gps speed.... I love it when the Internet is adequate..

Reactions: deadduckdawg
Golf, cable tv, and Harley-Davidson won’t be missed when boomers are gone.
Just heard a stat that golf rounds are up by 10million this year over last month. That is huge, and it is hard to get tee times on the weekends at crappy courses. Golf isn't going away, sorry.

Reactions: doug518
Just heard a stat that golf rounds are up by 10million this year over last month. That is huge, and it is hard to get tee times on the weekends at crappy courses. Golf isn't going away, sorry.
Enjoying the course, good friends and Cold beverages instead of watching hypocritical Millionares cry and protest over injustices ......then laugh all the way the Bank....

ADVERTISEMENT