ADVERTISEMENT

have you Ever been fired from a job?...

blackpug6

Circle of Honor
Jan 10, 2005
me,
first job I had at K-Mart, shoe dept supervisor gave me no direction,
but those quaaludes probably were a mix in the blur.
I think one day when I showed up sober, she did the math.

Yep. And some liquor turned many bad into many many bad. When I was in high school you could tell when the Ludes were in town by the number of plowed down mailboxes.

was it intentional or folks driving erratically?
previous story that I shared about 1979 Impala diving off Missionary Ridge.
lucky to be alive!

if you care, got a funny story about Cherokee National Forest crash.
once again, lucky I'm alive.

PS: i was not driving either time.

Last edited:
Yep. And some liquor turned many bad into many many bad. When I was in high school you could tell when the Ludes were in town by the number of plowed down mailboxes.

sure you not familiar, but Grassy Mountain in the area is an hour trek via dirt and gravel road.
Highest elevation of a Lake in Georgia...
anyway, me and three of my friends were coming off the mtn,
Driver more stoned than I was aware.
he was speeding down the slopes and I was saying,
"Faster, Faster"!
bad on me...I hunkered down in the passenger side
and we went off that mountain.
it was an el Camino.
2 hours for a wrecker;
I left him behind because the rest of the Crew came down and picked
me up on their way home.

https://www.fs.usda.gov/wps/portal/...1&actid=29&ttype=recarea&pname=Lake Conasauga

Last edited:
Never had a Lude but once was injured and, among other injuries, had my humerus snapped completely. Upon arrival at the emergency room I was given Morphene.

Ever since then when watching a war movie and seeing the soldiers beside the wounded yell, "Medic, Morphene", I completely understand.
Those wounded guys soon did not GAS. It was all good. They stopped crying for Mama once they were injected.

Never had a Lude but once was injured and, among other injuries, had my humerus snapped completely. Upon arrival at the emergency room I was given Morphene.

Ever since then when watching a war movie and seeing the soldiers beside the wounded yell, "Medic, Morphene", I completely understand.
Those wounded guys soon did not GAS. It was all good. They stopped crying for Mama once they were injected.

had several kidney stones.
hurt's like a devil!
morphine is wonderful!
when needed.

Reactions: deadduckdawg
me,
Once got fired while working in the tobacco patch when I was 10 years old. I brought a black kid named Marcus, who I played elementary football with, to work one day. Marcus ended up playing RB at West Georgia, but on this fateful day, he couldn't handle the heat, so we suckered the tobacco next to the woodline (in the shade). Boss man came by and had problem with it. Boss handed us our $20 and said something to effect, "... when I need somebody to sit on their asses and eat watermelon all day, I'll give y'all call."

Once worked at a cannery when I was a teenager. Boy, was I ever glad I got fired, a miserable job. Reason given, too may pee breaks.

you gotta be kidding!!!
worked at Wendy's after the first one,
they were 3-4 years older than me, partied like Rock Stars!!!
...and they let me in on it all...

you gotta be kidding!!!
worked at Wendy's after the first one,
they were 3-4 years older than me, partied like Rock Stars!!!
...and they let me in on it all...[/QUOTE

Also worked at a cotton mill also when I was a teenager. Man that place was hot as hayul....lost that one too. Kept that one for about a month (summer). That place was brutal....

me,
Yeah. I got fired from a liquor store because I let a member of the West Oak Gang use the bathroom. The bastard stole my boss's favorite cocaine mirror off the wall.

Reactions: blackpug6
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT