ADVERTISEMENT

Have You Ever Really Loved A Woman

wayxpython

Diehard supporter
Oct 20, 2011
Willacoochee, GA
never been a Bryan Adams fan, but wish mask wood come back into style.

Once got a Lone Ranger mask when I was 5 or 6 yrs old, and recall my cousin hitting me in the face with a water hose......................I beat his ass with my Lone Ranger mask on. A couple of years ago I saw him at a birthday party, and asked if he remembered the time he hit me with that water hose.....he claimed he didn't recall it. He had some girl with him that I, along with 'bout 90% of wayx high school, use to do; reckon he didn't want to look soft in front of her.

Once got a Lone Ranger mask when I was 5 or 6 yrs old, and recall my cousin hitting me in the face with a water hose......................I beat his ass with my Lone Ranger mask on. A couple of years ago I saw him at a birthday party, and asked if he remembered the time he hit me with that water hose.....he claimed he didn't recall it. He had some girl with him that I, along with 'bout 90% of wayx high school, use to do; reckon he didn't want to look soft in front of her.
Guess that was the last time he hit the Lone Ranger with a water hose. I have always liked Tonto jokes.

Tonto and the Lone Ranger are riding their horses across the prairie.

Tonto begins to slow his horse and eventually comes to a complete stop.

Lone Ranger: “What is it Tonto?”

Tonto gets down from his horse and puts his ear to the ground.

Tonto says “Buffalo come.”

Lone Ranger: “Wow, how do you know that?”

Tonto, rubbing the side of his face, says “Sticky.”

Always wondered why they called him the Lone Ranger. He wasn’t a Ranger, and he wasn’t alone.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT