ADVERTISEMENT

NonDawg Hawk tua hatred

PappyDawg2727

Diehard supporter
Gold Member
Dec 17, 2017
Columbia, Misery
I blame all you DawgVent reprobates. And I mean that in the nicest way.

I don't ever do "Viral". Something becomes extremely popular on one of the intranets I'm usually last in line to learn about it. My family forced me to download Facebook so I could see their latest kid pictures. Twitter was a sports add for me (only). So when the Hawks made their trade of Dejounte Murray to Narlins, and you giggly little boys and girls were tickling each other over a post about some chick spitting, I missed the joke. Somebody had to 'splain it to me. Yeah, okay. I'm old as dirt.

I've worked and diddled around outside most of my life. Framed houses when I was younger; did a little farming before I figured out what I wanted to be when I grew up. And played softball into my early 50's. All that time I went around spitting. Dry mouth, dirt in my mouth, sunflower seeds, plug o' Taylor's Pride when I was young and stupid.... gotta spit. And I usually made a sound doing it.

Now some kid younger than almost all my grandkids gives a name to the sound. And I realized, I've been saying it...... oh, Geezus. Mowing my yard today, I spit. And suddenly dawned on me... I gotta find a new sound for when I honk one up. The old cartooney sound effect, "Patoooey". Yeah, that'll go, right? No, HAIL no.

I'm open to suggestions. Anyone? Anyone? Buellar? Buellar?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News