ADVERTISEMENT

He’s not wrong….

-lowcountrydawg

Pillar of the DawgVent
Gold Member
May 20, 2002
charleston sc usa
About the manufactured carefully tailored production, crafted by handlers and party leaders….. that is Kamala. She presented pretty well but with no substance. A performance highly scripted.

Trump was awful. Make no mistake he got beat in the debate on style. But the dude is authentic if nothing else.

I think Newt goes a little too far in his conclusions but I generally agree.

About the manufactured carefully tailored production, crafted by handlers and party leaders….. that is Kamala. She presented pretty well but with no substance. A performance highly scripted.

Trump was awful. Make no mistake he got beat in the debate on style. But the dude is authentic if nothing else.

I think Newt goes a little too far in his conclusions but I generally agree.

While you acknowledge that Trump performed horribly, there’s still a total double standard regarding the two candidates and “substance”.

Harris was supposedly short on substance while Trump’s most notable substance was lies about cats and dogs, post-birth newborn murder and obsessing about crowd size. Not only did he have less substance than Harris, who I agree didn’t have much, but what he did chose to focus on was the deranged conspiracy theories he’s getting from his new girlfriend, the undeniably racist Laura Loomer.

And sure, Harris was scripted. Way to move the goal posts from “too stupid to form complete sentences” to “so polished and smooth it seemed inauthentic”. GOP hero Ronald Reagan was the king of deploying scripted comments, but at just the right time and in the context of the right moment in his debates, which is what Harris did as well.

Last edited:
While you acknowledge that Trump performed horribly, there’s still a total double standard regarding the two candidates and “substance”.

Harris was supposedly short on substance while Trump’s most notable substance was lies about cats and dogs, post-birth newborn murder and obsessing about crowd size. Not only did he have less substance than Harris, who I agree didn’t have much, but what he did chose to focus on was the deranged conspiracy theories he’s getting from his new girlfriend, the undeniably racist Laura Loomer.

And sure, Harris was scripted. Way to move the goal posts from “too stupid to form complete sentences” to “so polished and smooth it seemed inauthentic”. GOP hero Ronald Reagan was the king of deploying scripted comments, but at just the right time and in the context of the right moment in his debates, which is what Harris did as well.
Lies U say, this sayz “KAMALA” told 25 of’em:

Reactions: cherrydawg
Lies U say, this sayz “KAMALA” told 25 of’em:

Number one of twenty five, which states that Harris did not grow up middle class, is dead wrong. Most professors don’t make a lot of money, her parents divorced early in her childhood and her mother raised the two kids from a series of very modest apartments in Berkeley.

Here is an article with photos about the various places they lived. I would say based on that they were middle to lower middle class.

Given the total failure on the very first supposed lie, I didn’t bother to read the rest. A very poor effort from the Federalist in their attempt to deflect from Trump’s Haitians and post-birth baby murders.

Haitian immigrants could put Trump back in office

Not Just Ohio: Small Pennsylvania Town Also Mired in Tidal Wave of Haitian Migrants

Hide your cats

iu

Last edited:
Haitian immigrants could put Trump back in office

Not Just Ohio: Small Pennsylvania Town Also Mired in Tidal Wave of Haitian Migrants

Hide your cats

iu
They are trying so hard to cover it up. ABC contacted the city manager though. Too bad the attorney general said he was full of shit. The pet thing could be overblown. Who knows. There is certainly plenty of people claiming this out there. The Haitian immigrant deal is the issue. And winning Ohio and Pennsylvania are so important. It warmed my heart to see parts of Pennsylvania turn their nose up and Biden and camela. Bringing attention to this immigration issue in Penn and Ohio is so important. I have some hope after all.

Last edited:
Reactions: oldmandawg

Good response. The point is that she is the one who needs to show substance. Because she’s the one who has to defend an economic record that is unpopular, and apparent 180s on policy that she has yet to explain. Whereas trump Can yell they are eating our pets 10,000 times, but his record particularly on the economy is much more popular with the electorate. His substance is the effectiveness of his term in terms of peace and prosperity.

You can argue that the peace and prosperity experienced under his term had little to do with him, and that the inflation, wars in Middle East and Europe etc during Biden / Harris had little
To do with them…..and some of those arguments are legit. But history shows that the electorate doesn’t dive too deep in terms of “blame”.

And your response kind of makes Newt’s point. I don’t think you are necessarily wrong, but his point is that the scripted show with a very smug attitude plays right into the exact part of the electorate she needs. The ones who feel eff’d by their government and sick of the smoke and mirrors.

Last edited:
Reactions: zingerdawg
Pennsylvania Supreme Court. Might cut down on some of the fraud from last time.

Pennsylvania mail-in ballots without correct dates will not be counted

Last edited:
Number one of twenty five, which states that Harris did not grow up middle class, is dead wrong. Most professors don’t make a lot of money, her parents divorced early in her childhood and her mother raised the two kids from a series of very modest apartments in Berkeley.

Here is an article with photos about the various places they lived. I would say based on that they were middle to lower middle class.

Given the total failure on the very first supposed lie, I didn’t bother to read the rest. A very poor effort from the Federalist in their attempt to deflect from Trump’s Haitians and post-birth baby murders.
Not true sir. I previously posted an article with quotes from neighbors. She did not grow up in Oakland as she stated. She was in an upper class neighborhood in Berkley. You have been duped by your far left wing sources AGAIN. So sad you choose to remain uninformed and at odds with everyday Americans while supporting a Maoist.

Of course you stopped. Awesome.

They are trying so hard to cover it up. ABC contacted the city manager though. Too bad the attorney general said he was full of shit. The pet thing could be overblown. Who knows. There is certainly plenty of people claiming this out there. The Haitian immigrant deal is the issue. And winning Ohio and Pennsylvania are so important. It warmed my heart to see parts of Pennsylvania turn their nose up and Biden and camela. Bringing attention to this immigration issue in Penn and Ohio is so important. I have some hope after all.
93iwq1.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: zingerdawg
Sorry, if your first fact check is obviously wrong, I’m moving on.

If I were a Trump supporter, I’d be more worried right now about the choices my own candidate was making.

I guess she is the new racial fear target from the left. Everyone has gotten together to post about her. She isn’t running for president, but hey she is a racist I tell you. I have already given you 30 examples of Biden being a racist on this board. I stopped doing it because no one would argue the point anymore. I can play the street interview for you. Where the guy interviews AA’s and gives them a quote. Then they are to determine if it is a racist statement or not. Five times they thought it was Trump of course. All the statements were racist according to the panel. Every one of the quotes were from Biden.

You pick. Racial jungle quote. The ll cool j boy comment. Or imo the worst, where he called Barry the first clean cut articulate African American to run for president. You voted for a smooth brained racist. Why are you worried about someone not running for president? The White House will smell like curry either no matter what.(yes, looked made a really stupid comment) Vance’s wife is Indian. Biden is easily the most racist president in the last 60 years. It didn’t bother you.

I guess she is the new racial fear target from the left. Everyone has gotten together to post about her. She isn’t running for president, but hey she is a racist I tell you. I have already given you 30 examples of Biden being a racist on this board. I stopped doing it because no one would argue the point anymore. I can play the street interview for you. Where the guy interviews AA’s and gives them a quote. Then they are to determine if it is a racist statement or not. Five times they thought it was Trump of course. All the statements were racist according to the panel. Every one of the quotes were from Biden.

You pick. Racial jungle quote. The ll cool j boy comment. Or imo the worst, where he called Barry the first clean cut articulate African American to run for president. You voted for a smooth brained racist. Why are you worried about someone not running for president? The White House will smell like curry either no matter what.(yes, looked made a really stupid comment) Vance’s wife is Indian. Biden is easily the most racist president in the last 60 years. It didn’t bother you.
The Whatabout Warrior is at it again.

Trump promoted an obviously racist conspiracy theory lie that has led to death threats and bomb scares. It’s classic, old school xenophobia and racism.

Trump was asked about the negative impact on these legal migrants and of course he expressed zero concern or remorse, because he’s never expressed either during the duration of his public life.

Last edited:
Reactions: celticdawg
Good response. The point is that she is the one who needs to show substance. Because she’s the one who has to defend an economic record that is unpopular, and apparent 180s on policy that she has yet to explain. Whereas trump Can yell they are eating our pets 10,000 times, but his record particularly on the economy is much more popular with the electorate. His substance is the effectiveness of his term in terms of peace and prosperity.

You can argue that the peace and prosperity experienced under his term had little to do with him, and that the inflation, wars in Middle East and Europe etc during Biden / Harris had little
To do with them…..and some of those arguments are legit. But history shows that the electorate doesn’t dive too deep in terms of “blame”.

And your response kind of makes Newt’s point. I don’t think you are necessarily wrong, but his point is that the scripted show with a very smug attitude plays right into the exact part of the electorate she needs. The ones who feel eff’d by their government and sick of the smoke and mirrors.
You make a fair point. I’ll counter with the fact that Trump is not running for a traditional second term and the world is not the same as the world four years ago and Trump needs to be just as specific about how he’ll address inflation as Harris needs to be.

I’ll also remind you that Trump’s prior term did not exactly end on a positive note for a number of reasons. The desire to pretend that his efforts to steal an election didn’t happen, particularly while Trump continues to praise those efforts, is a topic that needs to be addressed as much as either candidates economic policy.

The Whatabout Warrior is at it again.

Trump promoted an obviously racist conspiracy theory lie that has led to death threats and bomb scares. It’s classic, old school xenophobia and racism.

Trump was asked about the negative impact on these legal migrants and of course he expressed zero concern or remorse, because he’s never expressed either during the duration of his public life.

No response that you already voted for a racist. Probably twice. That’s my point. It is total hypocrisy to worry about it now from Trump. I guess that is the new tactic. The gop is racist towards immigrants because we, the left, can’t actually face facts that the immigration problem is likely what will cost the left the election. More than even the economy right now. What you have done to small towns in Pennsylvania and Ohio is disgusting. I feel for the immigrants and the people in that town. All this is will is a distraction from the truth. Some way to drum up some fear and stay away from the actual issues ailing this country.

Gloves down for a second. Do you think what is going on is ok? I hope voting Kamala in doesn’t mean she believes the illegal immigrant policy in the country is just fine. No matter who gets in, this has to be fixed or the problem will escalate into something even worse. Can we not at least agree there? And that doesn’t even cover the massive drain on our economy. Look at what is happening in other countries. It doesn’t get better unchecked.

I think we have addressed Jan 6th to death. I am quite sure he will pardon some non violent offenders. And hopefully this will be the end of it. Has he asked for anyone to protest anything in the last four years? I hope he learned his lesson. Seems like he has despite rhetoric about election stealing. He conceded the election the day after 1-6. I think this concession was a guilty feeling for him. I am sure he never thought a protest pours into the capital.

Will. Have you ever seen this video?

Last edited:
You make a fair point. I’ll counter with the fact that Trump is not running for a traditional second term and the world is not the same as the world four years ago and Trump needs to be just as specific about how he’ll address inflation as Harris needs to be.

I’ll also remind you that Trump’s prior term did not exactly end on a positive note for a number of reasons. The desire to pretend that his efforts to steal an election didn’t happen, particularly while Trump continues to praise those efforts, is a topic that needs to be addressed as much as either candidates economic policy.
Don’t disagree with your points. I just believe that the single biggest deciding factor on the election is the economy, and regardless of style, grace, J6, etc…..the bar that Harris absolutely will need to climb in order to win is to overcome the idea that many have - my life was better under Trump.

Whether you believe that or not, it is true for tens of millions of folks who voted for Biden. If she can’t convince folks on substance that she can deliver, she will lose the Midwest and sunbelt states she needs. “I want to build and opportunity economy” and “first off I grew up a middle class kid, not like trump”, Or “we will stop big corporations from price gouging” will not get it done. No matter how eloquent those lines are delivered, or how stylish the messenger.

People are smarter. And in some cases, insulted by the performative message delivered in a smug fashion. That’s Newt’s point.

Reactions: oldmandawg
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT