ADVERTISEMENT

Head of secret service is a chick

TivoliDawg

Pillar of the DawgVent
Gold Member
Jun 30, 2001
And she was appointed by Biden.

Complete DEI hire.

Elon posted what I said here last night… either the SS was in on the attempt (which I don’t believe) or they’re so incompetent that you have to act with honor and resign. But, of course, like all DEI hires, they convince themselves they actually earned this. And so I have no doubts this woman will refuse to resign.

Complete DEI hire.

Elon posted what I said here last night… either the SS was in on the attempt (which I don’t believe) or they’re so incompetent that you have to act with honor and resign. But, of course, like all DEI hires, they convince themselves they actually earned this. And so I have no doubts this woman will refuse to resign.

Per Elon, she did a great job protecting Cheetos @ Pepsi Co.

Does she oversee training counter-sniper units to only fire after a shooter delivers a kill shot? These counter-snipers had a bead on the shooter and only fired after he did. Even the basic street cop is trained to shoot first if a gun is trained on you. If you wait it is too late.

Does she oversee training counter-sniper units to only fire after a shooter delivers a kill shot? These counter-snipers had a bead on the shooter and only fired after he did. Even the basic street cop is trained to shoot first if a gun is trained on you. If you wait it is too late.

Look at that video again.

They are literally staring at an assassin trying to kill the president through their rifle scopes and they don’t pull the trigger. Why are law enforcement agents so shy to pull the trigger now? Oh, maybe because effing insane Democrats will try to throw them in jail for shooting killers? let’s start putting the police in jail for doing their jobs… Effing brilliant.

Also, when the shots start going off, the police sniper in the background, just ducks behind cover. What a total coward. That gentlemen also need to be terminated for cause.

Last edited:
Look at that video again.

They are literally staring at an assassin trying to kill the president through their rifle scopes and they don’t pull the trigger. Why our law enforcement agents so shy to pull the trigger now? Oh, maybe because effing insane Democrats will try to throw them in jail for shooting killers? let’s start putting the police in jail for doing their jobs… Effing brilliant.

Also, when the shots start going off, the police sniper in the background, just ducks behind cover. What a total coward. That gentlemen also need to be terminated for cause.
What else is strange is the counter-sniper who shoots, removes his eye from his rifle scope and then has to go back down to the scope to fire. I was in the military. If you have a bead on a target and need to neutralize it, you don't hesitate.

Complete DEI hire.

Yep....heard on the news today that she came from Pepsi and one of the things she wanted to do was to have 30% representation of females.

Have no problem with diversity, fairness and all of that shat......but they dayum well need to be the most qualified.

Complete DEI hire.

The level of incompetence is extreme. It is hard for me to believe they could screw up so badly as to allow this to happen. My faith in our government and all of the 3 letter agencies is at an all time low. I am not saying they were in on it but I am not leaving that out as an option.

Yep....heard on the news today that she came from Pepsi and one of the things she wanted to do was to have 30% representation of females.

Have no problem with diversity, fairness and all of that shat......but they dayum well need to be the most qualified.
It appears she ceded her goals. Great job.

Reactions: Athens is Heaven

Intentionally NOT hiring the best person for the job (which is what affirmative action, DEI, etc. is) is literally getting people killed.

Thr largest pilot’s union announced earlier this week they are lowering their standards to get in more black pilots.

We cannot be letting people die because of feelings.

I want to be fair here – this woman worked for the Secret Service for 27 years and was personally on Bidens vice presidential security detail. She is a very long time secret service person.

However, tenure does not always equate to performance.
My issue is not her sex as much as the size and experience of the women surrounding Trump. A 5’ 4” woman cannot adequately shield a 6’ 3” man. They also looked lost or confused. I have issues with the snipers as well.

Intentionally NOT hiring the best person for the job (which is what affirmative action, DEI, etc. is) is literally getting people killed.

Thr largest pilot’s union announced earlier this week they are lowering their standards to get in more black pilots.

We cannot be letting people die because of feelings.
Pretty dayum sure that changes when DJT takes office (most qualified). Gonna “clean the swamp”.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT