ADVERTISEMENT

Her name is LAKEN*

Forgive him for not pronouncing it correctly. Who the hell ever heard of that name?

Not really unusual. I have a church member named Laken.

But that's not the point. The young lady was murdered. Regardless of how unusual,get her name right Mr President
It’s awful awful awful what happened to her. I have a 16 year old daughter. Nobody who has mispronounced her name has meant any disrespect to her or her memory. Most people haven’t heard of it

MTG had to call his ass out and force him to speak her name. Holding up a pin-on button with her name
clearly spelled out that senile basturd just flat-out fugked it up. 🤦‍♂️

old-man-yells-at-cloud-yelling.gif

It’s awful awful awful what happened to her. I have a 16 year old daughter. Nobody who has mispronounced her name has meant any disrespect to her or her memory. Most people haven’t heard of it

Let me try to clarify.

Laken is dead. The President of the United States mispronounced her name, on national television, during the State of The Union address.

Regardless of what her name is, if you are going to say it, say it correctly.

Forgive him for not pronouncing it correctly. Who the hell ever heard of that name?
I think they may have been the point. I'm sure someone went over the scenario with the POTUS and made sure to give him the proper pronunciation. Of course, it's not a death knell for his campaign but if he had never heard the name and was planning on using it in the SOTU speech, it's concerning at a minimum that the line wasn't drilled into his head.

Let me try to clarify.

Laken is dead. The President of the United States mispronounced her name, on national television, during the State of The Union address.

Regardless of what her name is, if you are going to say it, say it correctly.
Show the lady some damn respect all of you libs and Biden also. Is that so hard to understand.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT