ADVERTISEMENT

Here at the love nest

OlecountryDawg

Pillar of the DawgVent
Jan 24, 2008
I got up with chest pains at 2 o’clock in the morning . The blushing bride quickly ran through the check list and decided it was reflux . Guess she was right because I’m still here . In the front of my sweet head , my heard hurts so bad .

she was old me I need to stop drinking sweet drinks before bed .

I got up with chest pains at 2 o’clock in the morning . The blushing bride quickly ran through the check list and decided it was reflux . Guess she was right because I’m still here . In the front of my sweet head , my heard hurts so bad .

she was old me I need to stop drinking sweet drinks before bed .
Sounds like the GERD....Cut out Chicken Wings, Burger King, Mexican, Caffeine, Chocolate...No more RC Colas and Moonpies before Bed.....Thanks me later...

now you cussing at me . How dare you take away what makes me happy. Who do you think you’re?
Wish I was cussin you Todd....but dead serious...Gerd runs in my family...Will eat away your esophagus and even cause cancer....Give up lifes simple pleasures for awhile and it will get better..

Reactions: 1966septemberdawg
Start taking nexium or Prilosec On a regular basis,and if you know you going to eat a forbidden food,take an extra one 1 hr before you pig out,I’m 77 it works

Reactions: Georgia Jim
Start taking nexium or Prilosec On a regular basis,and if you know you going to eat a forbidden food,take an extra one 1 hr before you pig out,I’m 77 it works
OCD Pigs out every day....LOL Man eats like he means it...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT