ADVERTISEMENT

Herschel mopped the floor with that fake preacher last night!

What is wrong with you people. I love HWs accomplishments as a football player and no one can take that away from him. But he is morally corrupt and has been. How can any sane person support him for political office. Just admit that you would support a cucumber if it were running against any democrat. Oh that’s right you support that con man little t.

What is wrong with you people. I love HWs accomplishments as a football player and no one can take that away from him. But he is morally corrupt and has been. How can any sane person support him for political office. Just admit that you would support a cucumber if it were running against any democrat. Oh that’s right you support that con man little t.
What has Warnock done to earn your vote???

He supports open borders. How many terrorists and illegal drugs have come into the country as a result.
He denounced the police and supports their defunding
He voted for Biden’s irresponsible spending that created hyper inflation.
He supports abortion up until the time of birth
He supports the war on domestic oil that has increased the cost of gas

Herschel has vowed to vote in a conservative manner which does not support these issues.

You lefty’s need to sit on the sidelines until the grownup’s straighten out all of the $hit you screwed up.

Last edited:
1. Is Herschel morally corrupt or is he imperfect?

2. If Herschel is morally corrupt, what is Warnock? Does he not have accusations and past character issues that have been glossed over by the media?

If we drop the past of both, Warnock said that God is pro choice. How is that not morally corrupt coming from a preacher?

Which is why the Libs keep attacking him. I have never seen a campaign against a candidate like I have against HW. HW not a great candidate but this is ridiculous. HW gets my vote.
You should see the attack on Desantis once the media knew that he is probably a bigger threat than Trump. \ Nearly everyone in Florida believes he has done an excellent job as Gov. Any threat to the left wing is now getting trashed by the media. HW is a major threat

Now tell us all about how wonderful warnock and brandon are. How honest, smart, and upright they are. LMBO, you dims are a hoot with your incredible delusions.

I would absolutely support a cucumber if it were running against a democrat.

Warnock has worse personal issues and is a damn communist! Makes the decision pretty simple

And what is wrong with you?

"They treat me like a piece of shit. They're not compassionate at all," said Columbia Tower resident Phillip White, a 69-year-old African American who says he served in Vietnam and received an eviction notice on Sept. 20 for failure to meet a $192 rent payment. It was Columbia Tower’s second attempt to evict White, who received his first eviction notice in September 2021 for $179 in past-due rent. That case was dropped after White paid up, plus an additional $325 in fees, he told the Free Beacon.

The bar was set pretty low so there’s that
And that is the problem when a partisan MSM tries to make a person that went from nothing to, according to Forbes, having a net worth of 73 mil into a babbling idiot. HW may have issues dealing with women. (hardly unique) HW may have issues with his speech and have a history of mental illness. That's all fair game in politics. But, HW is also a really likeable guy that has increased his football fortune, ran businesses and actually worked as a motivational speaker. So, when you try as hard as possible to paint someone as an idiot, it lampoons all your narratives when folks find out that even though his delivery is rough, he communicates his ideas quite well.

And that is the problem when a partisan MSM tries to make a person that went from nothing to, according to Forbes, having a net worth of 73 mil into a babbling idiot. HW may have issues dealing with women. (hardly unique) HW may have issues with his speech and have a history of mental illness. That's all fair game in politics. But, HW is also a really likeable guy that has increased his football fortune, ran businesses and actually worked as a motivational speaker. So, when you try as hard as possible to paint someone as an idiot, it lampoons all your narratives when folks find out that even though his delivery is rough, he communicates his ideas quite well.
How can you blame MSM for what HW says at his political functions? MSM is not trying to paint HW as an idiot. Those opinions form from consumers of the news who read, listen, and watch what comes out of his mouth. I guess it all depends on his audience?

and you voted for biden
convo over lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT