ADVERTISEMENT

Herschel, tell me it's not true

DawgHammarskjold

Circle of Honor
Gold Member
Feb 5, 2003
Herschel Walker, the former star running back who is now former President Trump’s pick for Senate in Georgia, repeatedly lied about his academic background, a CNN report found.

Walker in December admitted that he did not graduate from the University of Georgia after the Atlanta-Journal Constitution reported that he claimed to have done so on his website. It turns out, however, that this wasn’t the only time Walker had lied about graduating. CNN found that he also made the claim during during a 2017 motivational speech, and during an interview on Sirius XM radio the same year. He alleged that he not only graduated, but graduated in the top one percent of the class.

from Rolling Stone

Walker left Georgia early to play in the NFL. CNN cites stories from the time in which Walker said he maintained a B average at the school, and that he told the Chicago Tribune a few years later that he had a 3.0 GPA before his grades fell off.

CNN says Walker’s campaign did not offer any proof of his claim that he graduated in the top one percent of his class.

Herschel Walker, the former star running back who is now former President Trump’s pick for Senate in Georgia, repeatedly lied about his academic background, a CNN report found.

Walker in December admitted that he did not graduate from the University of Georgia after the Atlanta-Journal Constitution reported that he claimed to have done so on his website. It turns out, however, that this wasn’t the only time Walker had lied about graduating. CNN found that he also made the claim during during a 2017 motivational speech, and during an interview on Sirius XM radio the same year. He alleged that he not only graduated, but graduated in the top one percent of the class.

from Rolling Stone

Walker left Georgia early to play in the NFL. CNN cites stories from the time in which Walker said he maintained a B average at the school, and that he told the Chicago Tribune a few years later that he had a 3.0 GPA before his grades fell off.

CNN says Walker’s campaign did not offer any proof of his claim that he graduated in the top one percent of his class.
CNN calling somebody a liar is rich.

from Rolling Stone

Love him as #34, dislike him as a candidate. He's dishonest. If you look back at his history and read some lawsuits he has been involved in, lying is a large part of who he is in business.

Herschel is the GOAT. Every liberal news outlet in the country has done a hit piece. What are they scared of? Herschel needs to ignore all the bullets flying his way. The “preacher” on the democrat side is to the left of Karl Marx.

I wish we had other good candidates to run , but I will definitely vote for him. If he was running as a democrat would any news outlets be attacking? That would be no. If someone did attack they would be called a racist. Why ignore the double standard. Use it.

Last edited:
Sadly the question seems always to be: Which Herchel Walker are we talking about? For his own sake, he doesn't belong in office.
You feel the same about Biden and Harris? How do you feel about Abrams? Zero qualifications and until her recent fame, had tax debt out the ying yang. I just want to confirm whether, for you, the word “question” starts with an R. Asking for a friend.

Herschel is the GOAT. Every liberal news outlet in the country has done a hit piece. What are they scared of? Herschel needs to ignore all the bullets flying his way. The “preacher” on the democrat side is to the left of Karl Marx.

I wish we had other good candidates to run , but I will definitely vote for him
I agree. I think he is defective in some ways like the rest of us but I find him to be reasonable and I think he cares about the country and wants to do the right thing. That’s about as good as it gets for politicians, imo. Probably the ones who have never been exposed for lying are just the ones more proficient at lying.

from Rolling Stone

He didn't leave Georgia early to play in the NFL. Apparently Rolling Stone lies too.

You feel the same about Biden and Harris? How do you feel about Abrams? Zero qualifications and until her recent fame, had tax debt out the ying yang. I just want to confirm whether, for you, the word “question” starts with an R. Asking for a friend.
I wonder how upset they are aboutHunter’s lap top , or the news people they listen to has not told them about the lap top.

Reactions: cherrydawg
Didn’t stop Adam Schiff, Maxine Waters or Jerold Nadler.

Of course it won't matter but there are plenty of current reps that have been caught in whoppers and still served. Biden was disqualified for lying about his academic record or his plagiarism. We Nang Dick lied about his service and still serves (ahem) honorably and lets not even start on Teddy the lion Kennedy. My feeling is HW will be disqualified.

Reactions: DawgHammarskjold
This dementia patient has told some incredible whoppers.
Joe Biden
Love to hear split tooth’s story and all her tales about her little organizations under one umbrella..offering ”free Covid money and paid electrical bills, if you will just register to vote”

Love him as #34, dislike him as a candidate. He's dishonest. If you look back at his history and read some lawsuits he has been involved in, lying is a large part of who he is in business.
I agree. Most on here are incapable of looking at those two aspects of his life separately and see them for what they are. They’ll turn a blind eye to anything as long as he supports the political positions they agree with.

I think anyone who’s willing to actually look at Herschel Walker objectively can see that there are gray areas & some shady things in his past. And when you run for the US senate, all of your dirty laundry will be aired. And he has some.

I agree. Most on here are incapable of looking at those two aspects of his life separately and see them for what they are. They’ll turn a blind eye to anything as long as he supports the political positions they agree with.

I think anyone who’s willing to actually look at Herschel Walker objectively can see that there are gray areas & some shady things in his past. And when you run for the US senate, all of your dirty laundry will be aired. And he has some.
No one is spotless but I don't believe HW has the intelligence to represent the state. He's probably a 100 IQ at best and now we know he doesn't have a degree. I'm not sure you need a college degree but it would at least show he can write and understand bills that are going to be presented by Congress for Senate approval, etc.

No one is spotless but I don't believe HW has the intelligence to represent the state. He's probably a 100 IQ at best and now we know he doesn't have a degree. I'm not sure you need a college degree but it would at least show he can write and understand bills that are going to be presented by Congress for Senate approval, etc.
It’s hard to say how intelligent he is or isn’t, but those concerns are valid. Regardless one thing that I think is clear enough is that he’s been encouraged to run for the seat by those with influence because the perceive him as someone who will do exactly what they want if elected. In other words, easily manipulated, or at least perceived that way.

Personally, I find it very disappointing when an athlete who’s reached icon status chooses to risk that by getting involved in politics.

It’s hard to say how intelligent he is or isn’t, but those concerns are valid. Regardless one thing that I think is clear enough is that he’s been encouraged to run for the seat by those with influence because the perceive him as someone who will do exactly what they want if elected. In other words, easily manipulated, or at least perceived that way.

Personally, I find it very disappointing when an athlete who’s reached icon status chooses to risk that by getting involved in politics.
Why do you hate HW34? He hits almost all of the important qualifications for Lefties. He’s black, and he has a gay son. If he was a tranny, he’d hit your trifecta.

Why do you hate HW34? He hits almost all of the important qualifications for Lefties. He’s black, and he has a gay son. If he was a tranny, he’d hit your trifecta.

and here comes the totally predictable response that is just a regurgitation of what you brainwash yourself with.

Always black & white thinking in total extremes with you types. If someone disagrees even partially with you they “must” be ultra liberal, extreme left wing with corresponding beliefs. None of those things apply to me, but things like grey areas & middle ground would be a waste of time trying to explain to you.

And of course since I dared to voice the idea that Herschel Walker might be an actual human, and therefore flawed & with some shortcomings, instead of engaging in blind hero worship, it must automatically mean that I “hate” HW. Which of course could not be further from the truth.

But again it is a total waste of time to explain this to black & white thinking cult members.

Reactions: Chopdawg75
and here comes the totally predictable response that is just a regurgitation of what you brainwash yourself with.

Always black & white thinking in total extremes with you types. If someone disagrees even partially with you they “must” be ultra liberal, extreme left wing with corresponding beliefs. None of those things apply to me, but things like grey areas & middle ground would be a waste of time trying to explain to you.

And of course since I dared to voice the idea that Herschel Walker might be an actual human, and therefore flawed & with some shortcomings, instead of engaging in blind hero worship, it must automatically mean that I “hate” HW. Which of course could not be further from the truth.

But again it is a total waste of time to explain this to black & white thinking cult members.
It was a friggin joke, but all jokes have a hint of truth. For the record it's never about race with me. It's about class, and it's been this way for me since I was born.

And Bill Maher says conservatives have no sense of humor. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Dr. Curmudgeon
I wonder how upset they are aboutHunter’s lap top , or the news people they listen to has not told them about the lap top.
Seeing a picture of Hunter (from his laptop) in his bikini underwear, using drugs, etc. is what the liberals deserve if they voted for Joe. Very classy family. 😫

Seeing a picture of Hunter (from his laptop) in his bikini underwear, using drugs, etc. is what the liberals deserve if they voted for Joe. Very classy family. 😫
class went the way of the do do with Donald Trump and his deplorables. sorry

It was a friggin joke, but all jokes have a hint of truth. For the record it's never about race with me. It's about class, and it's been this way for me since I was born.

And Bill Maher says conservatives have no sense of humor. :rolleyes:

well touché, well done. I mistook you for something else. My apologies.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT