ADVERTISEMENT

HeVy pressure on Joe to cave to Democrats on election laws . Obama now

Yea,I guess the Trojan Horse is out of the Ga Legislature. They have removed all Black Democrats from election board in Alpharetta and replaced them with "people " of their choice. No fraud found but TWO DEMOCRAT SENATORS in Washington. Can't outvote them so 🤷 so just kick their votes to the curve. MINORITY RULE , America on the.way to being Great Again! GOD BLESS AMERICA & one day we all will stand before THE TRUE KING and answer for our Sins. HE said "LOVE HIM FIRST & YOUR NEIGHBORS AS YOURSELF SECOND"!!!

has come out . Joe going have to hear from West Virginia republicans and have him believing he will lose re-election if he caves .

Of course this wouldn’t be an issue at Brad done his job in Georgia to protect Georgia election. Everything goes back to Georgia . Thanks Brad and Georgia Republicans.
No it goes back to tens of thousands of Republicans not voting in the runoff because they listened to the nutjob Trump as he whined like a small child.

For a political party that supposedly stands for toughness and reality, we sure have allowed ourselves to be tricked by an immature and petulant schoolboy into doing exactly the opposite of what is in our best interests and the country's best interests.

And now Joe Manchin holds perhaps the future of the country in his hands instead of two conservative Republican senators from Georgia.

Reactions: Stonewall Browne
has come out . Joe going have to hear from West Virginia republicans and have him believing he will lose re-election if he caves .

Of course this wouldn’t be an issue at Brad done his job in Georgia to protect Georgia election. Everything goes back to Georgia . Thanks Brad and Georgia Republicans.
Behold, how otherwise rational conservatives let themselves be tricked into staying home and gave two Senate seats to the hard left Democrats.

Wake up you sleeper, from your slumber.

Behold, how otherwise rational conservatives let themselves be tricked into staying home and gave two Senate seats to the hard left Democrats.

Wake up you sleeper, from your slumber.

The attitude I see of some of you republicans from Georgia , explains to me why it’s been since 1980 we won a National championship.

As I said about the raise in crime in one post . It’s all about who you have to influence you . It’s about who motivates you.

If all I read is that President Trump was the reason Georgia has 2 (two) Democratic Senators then why are Georgia and all these other States passing laws to make it harder to have a FAIR ELECTION and deny Americans Their Right to Vote. Even if they vote,the joker in the deck throws it out . What is it that make People do stuff like this, and what do they Fear? Don't they trust GOD? I do and no matter how they try to rig the Future, I believe at my advanced age that this Truth;" I have never seen the righteous forsaken or their seed begging bread"! Faith in GOD and not in man 🙏 has brought me and mine from a Mighty Long Way.Amen

If all I read is that President Trump was the reason Georgia has 2 (two) Democratic Senators then why are Georgia and all these other States passing laws to make it harder to have a FAIR ELECTION and deny Americans Their Right to Vote. Even if they vote,the joker in the deck throws it out . What is it that make People do stuff like this, and what do they Fear? Don't they trust GOD? I do and no matter how they try to rig the Future, I believe at my advanced age that this Truth;" I have never seen the righteous forsaken or their seed begging bread"! Faith in GOD and not in man 🙏 has brought me and mine from a Mighty Long Way.Amen
They aren't making it harder to have a fair election. That's just positioning and propaganda from Dems that would make your vote worthless. Can't believe you would support that so vehemently.

Since that is your (deeply flawed) premise, everything after that is moot.

Reactions: George Hayduke
No it goes back to tens of thousands of Republicans not voting in the runoff because they listened to the nutjob Trump as he whined like a small child.

For a political party that supposedly stands for toughness and reality, we sure have allowed ourselves to be tricked by an immature and petulant schoolboy into doing exactly the opposite of what is in our best interests and the country's best interests.

And now Joe Manchin holds perhaps the future of the country in his hands instead of two conservative Republican senators from Georgia.
No conservative ran for Georgia Senate seats this past election.

Yea,I guess the Trojan Horse is out of the Ga Legislature. They have removed all Black Democrats from election board in Alpharetta and replaced them with "people " of their choice. No fraud found but TWO DEMOCRAT SENATORS in Washington. Can't outvote them so 🤷 so just kick their votes to the curve. MINORITY RULE , America on the.way to being Great Again! GOD BLESS AMERICA & one day we all will stand before THE TRUE KING and answer for our Sins. HE said "LOVE HIM FIRST & YOUR NEIGHBORS AS YOURSELF SECOND"!!!
Why was this topic removed from chat board

I keep hearing about the future of this country but never seen it spelled out.Amazing

They aren't making it harder to have a fair election. That's just positioning and propaganda from Dems that would make your vote worthless. Can't believe you would support that so vehemently.

Since that is your (deeply flawed) premise, everything after that is moot.8
My question is why change voting laws and what do you fear? Also,do U trust GOD with your future?

No conservative ran for Georgia Senate seats this past election.
And the Democrats laugh as we do exactly what they are manipulating us into doing.

Between a petulant school boy manipulating us on the one hand and the leftists manipulating us on the other hand, this is how otherwise sane people think there is no difference between Warnock and his opponent.

It is also incredibly naive.

The attitude I see of some of you republicans from Georgia , explains to me why it’s been since 1980 we won a National championship.

As I said about the raise in crime in one post . It’s all about who you have to influence you . It’s about who motivates you.
What do you want us to do Ole Country?

Is forfeiting the game the way to win the championship? All the Republicans who stayed home in the Senate runoffs were the equivalent of UGA taking a knee in overtime of the 2017 national championship.

How does it help UGA win the national championship by just giving another one to Nick Saban?

And the Democrats laugh as we do exactly what they are manipulating us into doing.

Between a petulant school boy manipulating us on the one hand and the leftists manipulating us on the other hand, this is how otherwise sane people think there is no difference between Warnock and his opponent.

It is also incredibly naive.
Blaming it all on orange man is too simplistic and intellectually lazy, like almost all “journalism” these days.

1. The senate candidates were weak and one was put there by a weak Governor and she lost.
The other candidate most likely would have won without the voting irregularities in the general election, brought upon by governor shotgun and his SOS. Voters noticed.
2 So many voters were disgusted with the absentee Covid voting BS in November that they said “what’s the point?” And didn’t vote.
3. voting for Orange man and listening to him CAN be mutually exclusive.
4. The RINO Republicans that didn’t vote for orange man in 2020 have no standing to bitch about people not turning out for the runoff nor to complain about the current White House occupant.
5. RINO’s seem to be blind to the new voters brought out by orange man in 2016 and 2020. Did you expect these ‘new’ voters to go vote for a runoff election for 2 weak establishment Republicans that have never even met or acknowledged or understood these voters?

Blaming it all on orange man is too simplistic and intellectually lazy, like almost all “journalism” these days.

1. The senate candidates were weak and one was put there by a weak Governor and she lost.
The other candidate most likely would have won without the voting irregularities in the general election, brought upon by governor shotgun and his SOS. Voters noticed.
2 So many voters were disgusted with the absentee Covid voting BS in November that they said “what’s the point?” And didn’t vote.
4. The RINO Republicans that didn’t vote for orange man in 2020 have no standing to bitch about people not turning out for the runoff nor to complain about the current White House occupant.
5. RINO’s seem to be blind to the new voters brought out by orange man in 2016 and 2020. Did you expect these ‘new’ voters to go vote for a runoff election for 2 weak establishment Republicans that have never even met or acknowledged or understood these voters?
I am about as conservative as you are going to find. IMO.

Orange Man generated new votes but also drove lots of votes away. What was the net balance? Negative based on my math.

And we have got to stop this foolishness with calling every Republican who doesn't do 100% of what we want or kiss Trump's a-- a "RINO".

There is a vast and tremendous difference between Warnock and his opponent. 1000 miles. Spouting that crap off about how there is no difference literally makes you a pawn of the hard Left. They laugh as us as we do exactly what they want.

Did you expect these ‘new’ voters to go vote for a runoff election for 2 weak establishment Republicans that have never even met or acknowledged or understood these voters?
And that is exactly what I would expect them to do if they don't want to be tools of the Hard Left Woke.

We have a senator now who said "God d---- America" because you let yourself get played by leftists who somehow convinced you it was better to elect a guy like that than someone who agreed with you 96% of the time.

Wake up you sleeper

My question is why change voting laws and what do you fear? Also,do U trust GOD with your future?
Because, if you would read them, parts of voting have zero laws, parts of voting were hastily thrown together b/c covid, so those need laws/rules, and C, as your deity Stacy Abrams fought for, there are people on both sides who think elections are stolen. So, again, you try to clean that up. Don't forget, many dems in GA house and senate helped write these. It was not done in a back room by the devil. Take a civics class if it'll help.

Orange Man generated new votes but also drove lots of votes away. What was the net balance? Negative based on my math.

And we have got to stop this foolishness with calling every Republican who doesn't do 100% of what we want or kiss Trump's a-- a "RINO".

There is a vast and tremendous difference between Warnock and his opponent. 1000 miles. Spouting that crap off about how there is no difference literally makes you a pawn of the hard Left. They laugh as us as we do exactly what they want.
It still doesn't make sense that you expect conservative voters to blindly vote Republican locally while giving a pass for not voting Republican in the POTUS race.

So it's okay for people to vote for whoever they wanted for POTUS, but they were obligated to vote for Republicans in the runoff.

At least be consistent.

And that is exactly what I would expect them to do if they don't want to be tools of the Hard Left Woke.

We have a senator now who said "God d---- America" because you let yourself get played by leftists who somehow convinced you it was better to elect a guy like that than someone who agreed with you 96% of the time.

Wake up you sleeper
I will assume you are not calling me a sleeper. If you are then you just don’t get what I am saying at all but I will try again, as I laugh at you calling me a sleeper. Seems your TDS is clouding your vision.

How do previous non-voters, (or sleepers to you) go vote in a senate runoff when the national Repubs don’t even KNOW these voters and what they want? These were Trump voters not Repubs. Doubt many of them voted for Perdue prior to 2020 either.

The national party did not appeal to these voters before 2016 so it holds no appeal to them now. The party didn’t try to understand these voters. Blame that crap called the Georgian Repub party for the state getting to this point and not the straw men you keep chasing.

And you don’t place any blame on Kemp for appointing a connected, horrible candidate to the senate seat. BTW do you think these new voters knew Kemp went against Trumps preference by appointing Barbie for the seat?? Could that have turned them off too?

Hate orange man all you want but he brought new voters in and the Dems and Rinos spent 4 years carefully avoiding what made them come out and vote for Trump.

Last edited:

I just did a two sided debate.
it was me vs pug.
who won?

time out.
it will always be a draw.
the fool is closer than one thinks...
I lied.
be careful.

Glad Warnock putting all that Agricultural experience to use on the AG committee.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT