ADVERTISEMENT

Hey Biden-lovers...poll results

not worried about it. I hope this kind of statistical noise encourages Trump to run again (though I think he is more likely to do so because of ongoing / expanding lawsuits and investigations).

The poll was close upon the Afghanistan withdrawal, which the Biden Administration affected early in his tenure because "losing" wars is never popular, though we lost that one during the Bush years, etc. etc.

The above is solely political analysis, not evaluative.
I say statistical noise 1) because most outlets quit polling Trump 2) I haven't seen Harvard/Harris data and it's not in the Times piece except as "they told us.." and 3) last polling had Trump at 32 percent favorable, 55 percent unfavorable. pretty much across the board.
n-m

Last edited:
Reactions: HarryDawg'95
not worried about it. I hope this kind of statistical noise encourages Trump to run again (though I think he is more likely to do so because of ongoing / expanding lawsuits and investigations).

The poll was close upon the Afghanistan withdrawal, which the Biden Administration affected early in his tenure because "losing" wars is never popular, though we lost that one during the Bush years, etc. etc.

The above is solely political analysis, not evaluative.
I say statistical noise 1) because most outlets quit polling Trump 2) I haven't seen Harvard/Harris data and it's not in the Times piece except as "they told us.." and 3) last polling had Trump at 32 percent favorable, 55 percent unfavorable. pretty much across the board.
n-m
No matter the overwhelming evidence that Biden is totally unfit, the lemmings will blindly follow Jomentia down the rat hole. If you want to see someone who loves the party more than the country (they call those people Nazis), look no further than Jen Psaki and the hypocrites on this Board who still have never shown me one single lie or proposal of Trump that harmed them personally or the country as a whole. They'd rather claim to be virtuous than actually sit down and debate facts and policy.

No matter the overwhelming evidence that Biden is totally unfit, the lemmings will blindly follow Jomentia down the rat hole. If you want to see someone who loves the party more than the country (they call those people Nazis), look no further than Jen Psaki and the hypocrites on this Board who still have never shown me one single lie or proposal of Trump that harmed them personally or the country as a whole. They'd rather claim to be virtuous than actually sit down and debate facts and policy.
this is hilarious coming from a poster who exhibits all the sophistication of hamburger meat.

• Haha
Reactions: HarryDawg'95

Trump is Smart , tough but fair , negotiates well for USA and described the despicable press just as they are. Biden is a pathetic old man who panders to the woke fools who are in the process of ruining American. What a disgrace.

Trump is Smart , tough but fair , negotiates well for USA and described the despicable press just as they are. Biden is a pathetic old man who panders to the woke fools who are in the process of ruining American. What a disgrace.
Unfortunately, 77million (18million unregistered/alove/undocumented) voted for Biden, the worst candidate that we all knew sucked for 40+ years, but people on this board voted for anyway. It sucks I give away a lot of money and freedom to only say I told you so. Yall anti-Trump nutjobs suck. F you.

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT