ADVERTISEMENT

Hey Chat Libs

Hate speech is not protected by the Constitution. Nor is insurrection, non-peaceable assembly, or whatever you want to call it. That’s not me. That’s the Supreme Court of the United States.
You are correct and I do believe in their right to do that.

IMO if you burn an American flag you’re a scumbag and should go live elsewhere.

You are correct and I do believe in their right to do that.

IMO if you burn an American flag you’re a scumbag and should go live elsewhere.
Yeah, I’m not a fan of it either, but that’s a separate argument. And before someone jumps all over me, I meant that laws governing hate crime are constitutional. There is no constitutional ban on hate speech itself.

Hate speech is not protected by the Constitution. Nor is insurrection, non-peaceable assembly, or whatever you want to call it. That’s not me. That’s the Supreme Court of the United States.
Well explain that to all these bastards on these college campuses with hate speech towards the Jewish students..as well as the looting, burning and murder committed by your sorry ass ANTIFA and BLM organizations during the riots in the summer of 2020..

Well explain that to all these bastards on these college campuses with hate speech towards the Jewish students..as well as the looting, burning and murder committed by your sorry ass ANTIFA and BLM organizations during the riots in the summer of 2020..
Yes it is only applied to certain groups of people.

Since the 1990s, a portion of the dem party has been pro-globalist,..in favor of international treaties such as the Kyoto protocol and Paris agreement which gives away national sovereignty,...Walter Cronkite and Hillary Clinton actually said in 1999 in a speech that it requires "bravery" to give away soverignty to a one world govt.

A portion of the Dems see the European Union as the ideal form of govt and not the US constitution,...as the European Union binds multiple nations with different languages, culture, ethnicity ..etc towards a "world culture" of inventing human rights beyond reason, climate change alarmism, atheism,....it's why Barack Obama proclaimed that Brexit was a "pause button" on progress because of the possibility of a further dissolution of the EU, and immediately after that vote by the UK to leave the EU, Obama sent a large military force to the Russian border to galvanize the EU from further breakup with militarization and war games.

So it's easy to sh*t on your own country when you think your own country is a failed state,...it's why Obama went to a preacher that cursed the USA, it's why burning flags is acceptable especially among the left, it's why the mayors and governors of dem cities and states cheered the riots and burnings of their cities,...because many of those Dems see promise in the EU model of surrendering soverignty to enforce "world morals" that supercedes provincial hicks who are religious, patriotic, and like eating red meat

Reactions: seatonsdawgs
What if they are not even citizens?
If they're not citizens, I'm not sure why libs are being accused of supporting them in the first place.

If they're not citizens, but they're on U.S. soil and they've been charged with a crime, they are afforded full protection under the Constitution. They can assert the first amendment as an absolute defense.

Last edited:
Ummm....actually hate speech is protected by the constitution. That’s not me. That’s the Supreme Court of the United States.

Reactions: atlanta cock#
They are stating our flag and our country. That is hate speech.
Yeah, I tried to clear this up in another post.

Hate speech itself is protected for the most part by the Constitution. Laws against hate crime (acts or speech designed to instill fear) have been upheld repeatedly.

Basically, if the hate speech is used as protest, they're in the clear. If it's used to instill fear in a certain segment of the populace covered by a hate crime law, they're in trouble.

Last edited:
Since the 1990s, a portion of the dem party has been pro-globalist,..in favor of international treaties such as the Kyoto protocol and Paris agreement which gives away national sovereignty,...Walter Cronkite and Hillary Clinton actually said in 1999 in a speech that it requires "bravery" to give away soverignty to a one world govt.

A portion of the Dems see the European Union as the ideal form of govt and not the US constitution,...as the European Union binds multiple nations with different languages, culture, ethnicity ..etc towards a "world culture" of inventing human rights beyond reason, climate change alarmism, atheism,....it's why Barack Obama proclaimed that Brexit was a "pause button" on progress because of the possibility of a further dissolution of the EU, and immediately after that vote by the UK to leave the EU, Obama sent a large military force to the Russian border to galvanize the EU from further breakup with militarization and war games.

So it's easy to sh*t on your own country when you think your own country is a failed state,...it's why Obama went to a preacher that cursed the USA, it's why burning flags is acceptable especially among the left, it's why the mayors and governors of dem cities and states cheered the riots and burnings of their cities,...because many of those Dems see promise in the EU model of surrendering soverignty to enforce "world morals" that supercedes provincial hicks who are religious, patriotic, and like eating red meat
Wonderfully said…

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT