ADVERTISEMENT

Hey Zona you see this?Judge Presiding Over Donald Trump Fulton County RICO Ignored Evidence That Georgia Secretary of State Lied About an ‘Audit’

doerunn

Letterman and National Champion
Gold Member
Jul 13, 2001
doerun and inverness

Following 2020 Election: This case has already revealed several major discrepancies with the 2020 election, including an admission from Fulton County attorneys that the BlueCrest sorter machines the county had purchased to automate signature verification were not utilized at all. Further, former Fulton County Board of Registration and Elections member Mark Wingate testified under oath during Jeff Clark’s disbarment hearing that he was told by Fulton County they did no signature verification at all. He also testified that he was denied any chain of custody documentation to validate the election before certifying. He voted “no” on certification.​

I'll link the whole article with video testimony but it is the gateway pundit, but disregard the in person testimony lol.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/07/judge-presiding-donald-trump-fulton-county-rico-ignored/

Following 2020 Election: This case has already revealed several major discrepancies with the 2020 election, including an admission from Fulton County attorneys that the BlueCrest sorter machines the county had purchased to automate signature verification were not utilized at all. Further, former Fulton County Board of Registration and Elections member Mark Wingate testified under oath during Jeff Clark’s disbarment hearing that he was told by Fulton County they did no signature verification at all. He also testified that he was denied any chain of custody documentation to validate the election before certifying. He voted “no” on certification.​

I'll link the whole article with video testimony but it is the gateway pundit, but disregard the in person testimony lol.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/07/judge-presiding-donald-trump-fulton-county-rico-ignored/
this has also been reported several months ago in another source I had read. But I do not remember the name. Gateway Pundit is not the only one to report it. Actually, it's not an accusation, it's about Wingate (Fulton Co. Elections member) actual testimony under oath.

@Zonadog and i went back and forth a few weeks back, he brought up there were signature verification machines purchased but NOT used in Fulton County. Many of us have said since November 2020 that little if any signature verification was done in Fulton County with the couple of hundred thousand absentee ballots. By a small estimate, 5% or more would have been rejected if properly vetted. Water over the bridge at this point, at least in Georgia some protocols have been setup to stop this in 2024. Not sure those protocols have been addressed in Penn or Michigan.

Didn't even have to look, knew the source was the Gateway Pundit.

I'm going to start a new blog, The Dawgfood Pundit.

First story will be that Trump says the world is flat.

It will be fun to see the Trumpers debate if they should travel for fear of falling off the end of the Earth.

It will be fun to see the Trumpers debate if they should travel for fear of falling off the end of the Earth.
it's been in other sources besides the GP. Are you saying, it is NOT true what the Fulton County Board officer said UNDER OATH? Because the GP, just made it up, right?

Yes, I have seen the exhibits used in that as well as most of the testimony before the State Board of Elections in the Fulton County case.

All of the recorded testimony is remarkable, especially if you understand the systems and processes involved. Fulton County personnel testified in court that they didn't use their new signature verification system, and DID NOT HAVE a complete set of signatures to even perform signature verification another way. In the effort to not show their work, they make the case that it would not have been practical for Fulton County elections personnel to verify signatures on absentee ballot envelopes during the election.

Signature verification is required by state law. Fulton County didn't do it. That's the equivalent of letting people come into a polling place and vote without any identification or proof of registration.

it's been in other sources besides the GP. Are you saying, it is NOT true what the Fulton County Board officer said UNDER OATH? Because the GP, just made it up, right?
@dawgfood0612 sincerely curious for your response. I honestly haven’t read up on any of this. My gut is there was some funny business. But I haven’t joined the fray because I don’t have the facts. But this appears to be a legit issue.

Reactions: cherrydawg
@dawgfood0612 sincerely curious for your response. I honestly haven’t read up on any of this. My gut is there was some funny business. But I haven’t joined the fray because I don’t have the facts. But this appears to be a legit issue.
I joined in the fray.

The second amendment was to protect us from an overreaching central government.

We have that now and it is getting worst. We have convinced our young generation that the Fed should make the laws and rule us.

We’ve turned it upside down.

Here is a little history on the Gateway Pundit:

In 2016, it posted articles about Hillary's health, one called,"Breaking:71% of Doctor's Say Hillary Health Concerns Serious, Possibly Disqualifying. There was no survey done, all made up.

Also in 2016, it published a report from the Internet Research Agency (which is a Russian troll farm, this is a great source), claiming fraud in Broward County in counting ballots. Great source there, good ole Vlad.

In November 2020, it falsely stated that a computer glitch in a county in Wisconsin moved 10,000 ballots from Trump to Biden. As AP said, it was an error in AP's reporting of the results, not the county. GP knew this, but published the article anyway.

In November 2020, it reported that Raffensberger had a brother named Ron who worked for a Chinese company. Raffensberger's brother is not named Ron, and he does not work for a Chinese company.

After the 2021 audit of Maricopa county was complete (which did not find massive fraud), the GP published an altered version of the auditor's report that falsely stated, "the election should not be certified and the reported results are not reliable." GP said it acquired the altered document from Patrick Byrne, a major donor and promoter of the audit.

It published a ton of claims about the two Georgia election workers, and was sued by the workers. In its defense, the GP said that its articles about the workers were" based on disclosed facts or statements of rhetorical hyperbole that no reasonable reader is likely to interpret as a literal statement of fact". Translation, we just made this sh*t up.

It also published that Obama was not born in the USA.

In 2018, it published on its site, "exclusive documents by a very credible witness" that Robert Mueller committed sexual misconduct in 1974. GP later removed the documents as on the day a women had accused Mueller of raping her in a hotel room in New York, Mueller was in Washington on jury duty. GP knew all this, but it posted the documents anyway.

This isn't everything, but a nice sample.

So excuse me if I don't believe one word that is posted on the Gateway Pundit, it is a total piece of crap.

• Haha
Reactions: doerunn

In 2016, it posted articles about Hillary's health, one called,"Breaking:71% of Doctor's Say Hillary Health Concerns Serious, Possibly Disqualifying. There was no survey done, all made up.

Also in 2016, it published a report from the Internet Research Agency (which is a Russian troll farm, this is a great source), claiming fraud in Broward County in counting ballots. Great source there, good ole Vlad.

In November 2020, it falsely stated that a computer glitch in a county in Wisconsin moved 10,000 ballots from Trump to Biden. As AP said, it was an error in AP's reporting of the results, not the county. GP knew this, but published the article anyway.

In November 2020, it reported that Raffensberger had a brother named Ron who worked for a Chinese company. Raffensberger's brother is not named Ron, and he does not work for a Chinese company.

After the 2021 audit of Maricopa county was complete (which did not find massive fraud), the GP published an altered version of the auditor's report that falsely stated, "the election should not be certified and the reported results are not reliable." GP said it acquired the altered document from Patrick Byrne, a major donor and promoter of the audit.

It published a ton of claims about the two Georgia election workers, and was sued by the workers. In its defense, the GP said that its articles about the workers were" based on disclosed facts or statements of rhetorical hyperbole that no reasonable reader is likely to interpret as a literal statement of fact". Translation, we just made this sh*t up.

In 2018, it published on its site, "exclusive documents by a very credible witness" that Robert Mueller committed sexual misconduct in 1974. GP later removed the documents as on the day a women had accused Mueller of raping her in a hotel room in New York, Mueller was in Washington on jury duty. GP knew all this, but it posted the documents anyway.

So excuse me if I don't believe one word that is posted on the Gateway Pundit, it is a total piece of crap.
But you do believe all the leftist sites that reported Russia Russia Russia , Charlottesville and a bunch of other lies about Trump. So I don’t care that you don’t like the gateway pundit. I never read them. What I care about is how gullible dims are when it comes to the msm. You choose to believe there lies so your opinions should be taken as seriously as the gp. Same same.

lol ok but disregard russia russia russia, fbi spying on trump, etc

I'm not interested on the history of the GP. I rarely read. You did some good chatGPT research I again. So by dodging the question (do you believe the Fulton Co. Member testified under oath - or did the GP just make it up?) – you are inferring the GP just made it up.

I'm not interested on the history of the GP. I rarely read. You did some good chatGPT research I again. So by dodging the question (do you believe the Fulton Co. Member testified under oath - or did the GP just make it up?) – you are inferring the GP just made it up.
Based on their prior history, there is a good chance the good ole GP made it up.

How can you believe anything they publish?

You must have loved the Joe last night

Reactions: DawglegrightinSC
But you do believe all the leftist sites that reported Russia Russia Russia , Charlottesville and a bunch of other lies about Trump. So I don’t care that you don’t like the gateway pundit. I never read them. What I care about is how gullible dims are when it comes to the msm. You choose to believe there lies so your opinions should be taken as seriously as the gp. Same same.
And today they will all say joe was great last night cause the view said so

Reactions: cherrydawg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT