ADVERTISEMENT

Hitler promoted protest over opinion

PotimusWillie

B2B Caffeinated Nat’l Champion
Gold Member
Jan 5, 2009
Then once in power, promoted adherence to agenda over protest.

Protest within a culture is promoted to create chaos and fear among citizens.

It is used to promote agenda. It is encouraged by groups who desire to change cultural norms.

It has been used successfully throughout the generations to generate political power for the elite wealth by collapsing the middle class citizen who aspires to achieve. Once the middle class is collapsed, the society is constructed of the elite wealth who controls the power, and a working class citizen who must bow to the elite wealth.

If you don’t adhere to the rules of the political power, you are ruined. The citizen just works to maintain livable conditions for themselves. In the conversion process of protest driven agenda, the nuclear family is dissolved, so the young are directed by the government mandates policies.

We have been duped into fighting for self indulgent issues that are easily promoted and supported by those who only wish to stay in power. Our self indulgence is purchased by the vote. We get our way, only to find the very group we supported to get our way now controls us.

The founding fathers had it right. But that concept has been bastardized for self indulgent desires.

Our country was built to move social norms in a logical and organized manner, by voting for our representation. And a system that the citizen controlled the government, not the government controlling us from the point of a gun or governmental retribution.

For the government to demand adherence to agenda over freedom of opinion and expression is vulgar.

Bring it on and let’s talk.

He promoted violent criminal behavior plus blind loyalty to gain / hold office and then murdered 6,000,000 +/- people in cold blood as a result. Plus at least 1,000,000 more as the direct result of a war he began. I don't think "agenda" quite covers it.

He promoted violent criminal behavior plus blind loyalty to gain / hold office and then murdered 6,000,000 +/- people in cold blood as a result. Plus at least 1,000,000 more as the direct result of a war he began. I don't think "agenda" quite covers it.
You missed the point. Surprise. Who would have thought

A virus is the cause. A fever and congestion is the symptom. I was speaking of the virus, you are speaking recognized symptoms.

You missed the point. Surprise. Who would have thought

A virus is the cause. A fever and congestion is the symptom. I was speaking of the virus, you are speaking recognized symptoms.
I hope you don't mean the original strand of Covid as being just "fever and congestion".
As someone who lost two family members, and personally know 6 others that passed away from Covid, that remark is very offensive.
If you did not mean it that way, my apologies.

I hope you don't mean the original strand of Covid as being just "fever and congestion".
As someone who lost two family members, and personally know 6 others that passed away from Covid, that remark is very offensive.
Sorry for your loss. However, this post explains why you are so easily swayed by the propaganda merchants. His post has nothing to do with covid.

• Love
Reactions: PotimusWillie
I was talking about Hitler and agenda based political propaganda. You lost me on the Covid comment.

I was educating Roy Dawg on cause and symptomatic results.

Good day to you mitchell.

Reactions: cherrydawg
I was talking about Hitler and agenda based political propaganda. You lost me on the Covid comment.

I was educating Roy Dawg on cause and symptomatic results.

Good day to you mitchell.
Got it!
Sorry, and please accept my apology.

ADVERTISEMENT