ADVERTISEMENT

Hmmm...PAC 12 players apparently

There's racial injustice literally everywhere in America, even in liberal bubbles

just_horrible_home_alone.gif

Is deaths the only thing that matters? I’ve had 3 close family members that have had it and it nearly killed 2 of them. Thankfully they’re all recovering at this point but just because someone doesn’t die doesn’t mean it’s not a serious situation.

Its always useless to the Left when it dispels their narrative.
This has nothing to do with left or right. I was simply doing math in response to someone else who was curious about their own math. Don’t make my comment into something more than what it is.

Deaths as a percentage of the infected population is a useful statistic, infections per 1MM is a useful statistic, but deaths as a percentage of the population isn't really useful in comparing to other countries. It just makes the death rate seem artificially low.
I didn’t compare it to any other country. I also did not say whether or not the number was high or low. Nor did I say if it was useful or not. I only did math.

Reactions: rowland
This has nothing to do with left or right. I was simply doing math in response to someone else who was curious about their own math. Don’t make my comment into something more than what it is.

I didn’t compare it to any other country. I also did not say whether or not the number was high or low. Nor did I say if it was useful or not. I only did math.
Some people want to make something out of nothing. Numbers are numbers, nothing more nothing less

My apologies, didn't mean for it to come off as an attack on you, just was saying that I don't think that number really means much. I completely get why you were posting that and I'm sorry again.
No worries! Just wanted to clarify! I know you mean well. Trust me. And I know that things get heated on this subject. I’ve had heated conversations on it, as well. No apologies necessary, JB! You’re all good!

Reactions: JB Sterling
How can one guarantee racial justice? And where is the racial injustice in football? I guess the fact they get free tuition to play a game isn’t enough? Just so many questions I have
Free tuition
Free room and board
Free top tier medical care
Free training
Free nutritionist
Free books
A stipend for spending money
Treated like a king on a college campus
Soon will have the ability to make extra on name and likeness

Doesn’t sound like a bad gig to me. I’ve read the total value is in the $80k range.

orrrrrr, I posted saying there was racial injustice everywhere and he mocked it with a gif saying "horrible, just horrible". So, yeah, if you mock something like that then I'm going to think you're a racist...on top of his previous posts.

Walks like a duck, quacks like a duck.....
Care to expound on where there is legal racial injustice In our society today to any meaningful degree?

Keep living that victim life.

You guys are arguing which stats are useful and not useful. All stats are useful. Some more, some less, all relevant to the total picture.

You guys are arguing which stats are useful and not useful. All stats are useful. Some more, some less, all relevant to the total picture.
I’m not arguing anything about if a stat is useful or not useful, actually.

In New York City, 88% of police stops in 2018 involved Black and Latinx people, while 10% involved white people. (Of those stops, 70% were completely innocent

Black Americans and white Americans use drugs at similar rates, but Black Americans are 6 times more likely to be arrested for it

In the US, Black workers are less likely than white workers to be employed in a job that is consistent with their level of education

Black women are 3 to 4 times more likely to experience a pregnancy-related death than white women, even at similar levels of income and education

Just to name a few. Now I know you're going to say "the legal system isn't causing that"...but I ask you what is causing it?

Thanks for sending this thread to Chile

In New York City, 88% of police stops in 2018 involved Black and Latinx people, while 10% involved white people. (Of those stops, 70% were completely innocent

Black Americans and white Americans use drugs at similar rates, but Black Americans are 6 times more likely to be arrested for it

In the US, Black workers are less likely than white workers to be employed in a job that is consistent with their level of education

Black women are 3 to 4 times more likely to experience a pregnancy-related death than white women, even at similar levels of income and education

Just to name a few. Now I know you're going to say "the legal system isn't causing that"...but I ask you what is causing it?

Lots of personal choices made in those stats that aid the inflated numbers, but thats for another day. Your mind is made up.

Do you show them all risks of mortality statistically when you ask the masses this question? If so, what do you think they say?
What do you think history will say? i am sincerely curious of your opinion and everyone else’s.
Most risks of mortality, especially those where you can affect other’s mortality, come along with rules, yes?

Link to your stats?

Reactions: Diverdowndawg
So guys are wanting a guarantee that they won't get a virus that causes little to no symptoms in 99%+ of healthy young adults. They also want a guarantee that the ones that might get symptoms won't suffer long term health issues (which is largely unknown). At the same time we know for a fact many players will suffer concussions and will have a high risk of developing CTE at some point their life because of football and yet that risk is acceptable.

ADVERTISEMENT