ADVERTISEMENT

Hmmm

Of course Trumpers think Benz has a great track record, he once said that "If you were to remove the Jewish influence on the West, white people wound not face the threat of white genocide that they currently do."

Sounds like a great source, and one that is very popular in MAGA land.

Of course Trumpers think Benz has a great track record, he once said that "If you were to remove the Jewish influence on the West, white people wound not face the threat of white genocide that they currently do."

Sounds like a great source, and one that is very popular in MAGA land.

Given Trump supporters are strong supporters of Israel and the present day Ds are not, that's not a terribly convincing post. Especially since the Ds are conspicuously silent of the overt anti-Semitism these days, not to mention the oft enthusiastic support of pro-Hamas marches and demonstrations and the literal and uncritical acceptance of civilian casualties as reported by Hamas.

Given Trump supporters are strong supporters of Israel and the present day Ds are not, that's not a terribly convincing post. Especially since the Ds are conspicuously silent of the overt anti-Semitism these days, not to mention the oft enthusiastic support of pro-Hamas marches and demonstrations and the literal and uncritical acceptance of civilian casualties as reported by Hamas.
I do business with a few Israeli Americans. Some of my favorite people. I can tell you they are no fans of the Biden admin and have been legitimately shocked at how this country has behaved post Oct 7. These are guys that like every other male in that country served in the IDF. Shocked and truly sad / disappointed especially given how great we all have it here.

Never understood the inability to call a terrorist a terrorist. Starting with Obama, there has been an unexplainable disconnect on the left with Israel and our aligned interests. Dare I say it is “weird”

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT