ADVERTISEMENT

Hone-Gree?

DawgHammarskjold

Circle of Honor
Gold Member
Feb 5, 2003
g8cm88El.jpg

Don't understand what's going on in our town.

Mt Pleasant is the 4th largest city in South Carolina yet, in the last 2 months our only Burger King closed and then last week, our only Hardee's closed.

What in the wide, wide world of sports is going on? I think we have evolved into a Quiche and Suchi town.

Mt Pleasant is the 4th largest city in South Carolina yet, in the last 2 months our only Burger King closed and then last week, our only Hardee's closed.

What in the wide, wide world of sports is going on? I think we have evolved into a Quiche and Suchi town.
Are Californians moving there? Has Asheville, NC gone the way of Austin already? Please Lord don't let Charleston be ruined before I get there.

You gotta quit eatin that free range tofu.

Are Californians moving there? Has Asheville, NC gone the way of Austin already? Please Lord don't let Charleston be ruined before I get there.
Charleston might be FUBAR already. Judge will know, but wife and I went there last year looking for some asshole poet’s grave to make her happy. Got downtown and there were thousands of cruise ship shitheads in sandals and blue socks clogging the streets, horses and carts full of tourists, everything smelled like horseshit, was 100 degrees 90% humidity. We parked in a suburb, started walking to the church. I would have committed suicide, but my pistol was in the car. Got to the church, the ****ing cemetery was closed for maintenance.

There was an old lady at the door with a bucket asking for money to tour the church. I gave her 10 bucks, asked if I could get a divorce for a hundred.

Charleston might be FUBAR already. Judge will know, but wife and I went there last year looking for some asshole poet’s grave to make her happy. Got downtown and there were thousands of cruise ship shitheads in sandals and blue socks clogging the streets, horses and carts full of tourists, everything smelled like horseshit, was 100 degrees 90% humidity. We parked in a suburb, started walking to the church. I would have committed suicide, but my pistol was in the car. Got to the church, the ****ing cemetery was closed for maintenance.

There was an old lady at the door with a bucket asking for money to tour the church. I gave her 10 bucks, asked if I could get a divorce for a hundred.

LMFAO

Hinesville, GA has as many Krystals as the entire state of SC. One. People in SC are being denied a basic human right.

Last edited:
Sometimes I just gotta have. Krystal. I know they're not healthy, but I can't help it.

As far as Charleston, I've never seen as many New Yorkers in my life. We took a tour of a plantation house from a fall in a hoop skirt and a Bronx accent. I went over to Fort Sumter on the ferry and was the only person there from the South. Strange place....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT