ADVERTISEMENT

Horrible inflation. Is anybody else seeing it everywhere now and not just in groceries

ugateke24

Letterman and National Champion
Gold Member
Jan 24, 2010
Car insurance ; homeowners insurance, electric bill gas bill everything has increased.

I would assume it’s because companies are increasing wages and then the cost of resources.

I just don’t know how anyone on a fixed income is dealing with this. Each road.

With all the bragging that camel toe has done about the Biden economy how could any middle class person vote for her.

I know Democrats don’t generally don’t think logically but unless your living in your moms basement or purchased your home was still in office how could a young couple with kids survive?

Car insurance ; homeowners insurance, electric bill gas bill everything has increased.

I would assume it’s because companies are increasing wages and then the cost of resources.

With all the bragging that camel toe has done about the Biden economy how could any middle class person vote for her.

I know Democrats don’t generally don’t think logically but unless your living in your moms basement or purchased your home was still in office how could a young couple with kids survive?

And the Republicans are the side of logical thinkers? The same side that still believes in a stolen election? The same side that still believes nothing really happened on Jan 6th.... comical. Absolutely comical.

• Haha
Reactions: Athens62

I know Democrats don’t generally don’t think logically but unless your living in your mom’s basement or purchased your home was still in office how could a young couple with kids survive?
Energy is the biggest driver…..

Fuel is down 75 cents plus in my area in the last few months. Feels good.

GNG promoting lowest natural gas rates in 3-4 years. Feels good. Can't wait to renew there.

Haven't noticed a significant change in the grocery bill up or down, but my wife who handles our grocery shopping hasn't commented either way.

This logically thinking democrat's budget is just fine and appears to be getting better with prices stabilizing/coming down to more normal levels; and I have 2 kids in childcare and 1 on the way. And we don't live in my mom's basement. We are surviving just fine.

GNG promoting lowest natural gas rates in 3-4 years. Feels good. Can't wait to renew there.

Haven't noticed a significant change in the grocery bill up or down, but my wife who handles our grocery shopping hasn't commented either way.

This logically thinking democrat's budget is just fine and appears to be getting better with prices stabilizing/coming down to more normal levels; and I have 2 kids in childcare and 1 on the way. And we don't live in my mom's basement. We are surviving just fine.
75 cents from what price?

Reactions: JackRussellDawg

Just surviving huh...yep, now that's the American dream right there.

All of the products you mentioned are all still much higher than under Trump. I know you hate him, but it's a fact. Real wages wer up under Trump and they are down under Biden/Harris, also a fact.

We can all sleep better knowing you are doing so well and are "flush"....you and Shonuff

If he lives in GA then .30 of that is the lifting of the gas tax.
They are certainly not doing that in wvery state and it certainly won’t last.

Being down from 20% inflation is certainly nothing to brag about…..but national figures say otherwise.

Damage has already been done, no going back.

Sounds like you are living in fantasy land? Prices coming down is only a sign that the election is close. By January they will be back up. If what you say is true about how well you are living, maybe you are not paying your fair share.

Recall not too long ago the gas was $3.40 a gallon. Cumberland Costco is at $2.49 today... $2.37 at perimeter. Add back in $.30 and you’re still at $2.80 a gallon. so gas is down $.60 a gallon and not $.75 a gallon is...my bad.

but you guys keep selling this doom and and gloom America. See who keeps buying it.

Recall not too long ago the gas was $3.40 a gallon. Cumberland Costco is at $2.49 today... $2.37 at perimeter. Add back in $.30 and you’re still at $2.80 a gallon. so gas is down $.60 a gallon and not $.75 a gallon is...my bad.

but you guys keep selling this doom and and gloom America. See who keeps buying it.
retail-price-of-gasoline-in-the-united-states-since-1990.jpg

From your reparations posts, thinks you have ZERO room to talk.

You can disagree on my position, but my position is not based in some fantasy world.

Those are my thoughts and it is a topic that needs to be finally addressed. One way or the other.

However, calling one side a logical side and the other as some hated, uneducated base is comical....No one side is more logical than another. It is just a different perspective.....

but based on some of your reactions/posts to my post (and your friends that liked them too) I understand how you think and really feel.

I would imagine 51% of the voters will be buying it. Your reality is apparently different than the majority on here

No one is buying it. Fear. Rinse and Repeat. Doom and Gloom...Rinse and Repeat. Name Calling... Rinse and Repeat. Smh.

Reactions: jlstone412
I’m Recall not too long ago the gas was $3.40 a gallon. Cumberland Costco is at $2.49 today... $2.37 at perimeter. Add back in $.30 and you’re still at $2.80 a gallon. so gas is down $.60 a gallon and not $.75 a gallon is...my bad.

Biden released a million barrels from the reserves back sometime I believe in June this year. My guess is, that is what you are seeing…:along with the tax being lifted.

That is a dangerous game, screwing with the reserves……but it was planned for election time. The reserves are there for a reason - and it’s not to manipulate the market for personal gain.

3 and a half plus years have gone by with crazy prices at the pump. Biden declared war on the petroleum industry day 1……promoted electric cars, climate change, etc.

Inflation immediately spiraled upwards.

We are a long way off from the $1.99 per gallon when Trump left office and the less than 2% inflation, damage has already been done.

Don’t ever recall Trump declaring war on the petroleum industry or using the reserves.

You can bury your head in the sand all you want, I’m okay with it.

Reactions: stray
You can disagree on my position, but my position is not based in some fantasy world.

Those are my thoughts and it is a topic that needs to be finally addressed. One way or the other.

However, calling one side a logical side and the other as some hated, uneducated base is comical....No one side is more logical than another. It is just a different perspective.....

but based on some of your reactions/posts to my post (and your friends that liked them too) I understand how you think and really feel.
You’re better off standing on the street corner with a cane, sunglasses and a tin cup……

Biden released a million barrels from the reserves back sometime I believe in June this year. My guess is, that is what you are seeing…:along with the tax being lifted.

That is a dangerous game, screwing with the reserves……but it was planned for election time. The reserves are there for a reason - and it’s not to manipulate the market for personal gain.

3 and a half plus years have gone by with crazy prices at the pump. Biden declared war on the petroleum industry day 1……promoted electric cars, climate change, etc.

Inflation immediately spiraled upwards.

We are a long way off from the $1.99 per gallon when Trump left office and the less than 2% inflation, damage has already been done.

Don’t ever recall Trump declaring war on the petroleum industry or using the reserves.

You can bury your head in the sand all you want, I’m okay with it.
It's like My Cousin Vinny, water soaks into their grits faster than anywhere else in the grit eating world.

This graph is a great indicator that spikes in gasoline prices are created by innovations in the ev market and governmental policies that require less emissions. To believe that this recent downward trend of lower fuel prices will be sustained is foolish. Decreasing prices are just a psychological tool to make voters believe inflation is getting better. If the leftists remain in control you will continue to see fuel prices rise until they make the combustion engine obsolete. Less people will able to afford cars and will have to move closer to city centers making the populace more easy to control.

Reactions: stray
Been there. Been homeless. Having -$3.78 in the account. Been there my brother... I've been there before.
Most everyone has had their own plight to fight at least once in their lives. Being homeless I’m sure was no fun. But apparently, you are a survivor and overcame some odds - congrats for that.

As I said last night, everyone should be poor at least once on their lives, it teaches you how to fight.

Nonetheless, my point is still the same.

Reparations ain’t happening, it’s just a hope and a prayer/wish. Again, if it hasn’t happened in 150 plus years……it ain’t happening.

Last edited:
Most everyone has had their own plight to fight at least once in their lives. Being homeless I’m sure was no fun. But apparently, you are a survivor and overcame some odds - congrats for that.

As I said last night, everyone should be poor at least once on their lives, it teaches you how to fight.

Nonetheless, my point is still the same.

Reparations ain’t happening, it’s just a hope and a prayer/wish. Again, if it hasn’t happened in 150 plus years……it ain’t happening.

It took over +200 years to gain rights that No One thought was possible too...

You nor I knows what the future holds.

It took over +200 years to gain rights that No One thought was possible too...

You nor I knows what the future holds.
Keep your hope & wishes/prayers going. I learned a long time ago that I’m the only one I can depend on…..and it does with everyone.

It works better that way. The odds are definitely not in your favor. I certainly would not support anything like that.

I don’t owe anyone shat, nor do they me.

You certainly don’t need to try and convince me of anything, you are wasting your time.

This you:

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT