ADVERTISEMENT

How anyone can

benchwarmerdawg

Diehard supporter
Dec 31, 2005
listen to the loony dim pols such as pelosie, schumer, oh heck, just insert 99% of those with a D by their name, and 98% of those bastions of higher learning in Hollywood and still want to associate with that party is beyond me. Talk about twisted, moronic, idiots.

They have to know that their followers are just plain the lowest IQ'ed group on earth or they would be embarrassed to say the stupid things they say. But alas, their party all fall in line and repeat the same nonsense. What a pathetic group of people. I actually feel sorry for the brain dead among us. They are not rational. Most should be institutionalized.

listen to the loony dim pols such as pelosie, schumer, oh heck, just insert 99% of those with a D by their name, and 98% of those bastions of higher learning in Hollywood and still want to associate with that party is beyond me. Talk about twisted, moronic, idiots.

They have to know that their followers are just plain the lowest IQ'ed group on earth or they would be embarrassed to say the stupid things they say. But alas, their party all fall in line and repeat the same nonsense. What a pathetic group of people. I actually feel sorry for the brain dead among us. They are not rational. Most should be institutionalized.
What can you say about a group which looks to Hollywood for leadership. Maxine Waters might be one of the brighter ones.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT