ADVERTISEMENT

How cold is it in your neck of the woods

JADC

National Champion
Dec 15, 2020
I’m in north Georgia and I went outside in jeans and the classic Dexter henley and promptly turned around a went back inside to grab a jacket.

I need to install a push button ignition

My Honda, in this weather, takes about five minutes to warm up

I dated a nurse last year that had an A6 and that thing was blowing hot air in about fifteen seconds

It was a nice. Nice enough that she suggested that we take her car and not my Accord.

I’m in north Georgia and I went outside in jeans and the classic Dexter henley and promptly turned around a went back inside to grab a jacket.

I need to install a push button ignition

My Honda, in this weather, takes about five minutes to warm up

I dated a nurse last year that had an A6 and that thing was blowing hot air in about fifteen seconds

It was a nice. Nice enough that she suggested that we take her car and not my Accord.
Got down to -8 here in Saint Louis today, wind chill -35. Currently 3 degrees and high for tomorrow will reach a welcomed much warmer 20 degrees.

Colder than a well digger’s ass here, especially with the wind.

Honda’s are great cars, got a Pilot and an Accord. Not a bit of issues with any of them…..just gave my daughter the Accord and I replaced with a new ‘23 Rogue, so far so good.

Reactions: deadduckdawg
Here in Ft. Valley it’s 17 with a windchill of 8. Coldest stretch around here in many years.

Reactions: deadduckdawg
Got down to -8 here in Saint Louis today, wind chill -35. Currently 3 degrees and high for tomorrow will reach a welcomed much warmer 20 degrees.

Colder than a well digger’s ass here, especially with the wind.

Honda’s are great cars, got a Pilot and an Accord. Not a bit of issues with any of them…..just gave my daughter the Accord and I replaced with a new ‘23 Rogue, so far so good.
Does that cut down on the murders?

Does that cut down on the murders?
these hooligans are out in the rain, snow, ice or whether the sun is shining or not...nothing stops them. fortunately, we live on the good side of town......but gotta dog, gun and ball bat just in case.

hope you and yours have a safe and Merry Christmas.......and all on here for that matter, even the dem's.

15 & 0 FWIS....GO DAWGS!

these hooligans are out in the rain, snow, ice or whether the sun is shining or not...nothing stops them. fortunately, we live on the good side of town......but gotta dog, gun and ball bat just in case.

hope you and yours have a safe and Merry Christmas.......and all on here for that matter, even the dem's.

15 & 0 FWIS....GO DAWGS!
Thanks, Eastie, and a Merry Christmas to you and family too.

Reactions: JackRussellDawg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT