Indoor plumbing
Air Conditioning
HD Television
Digital Video Recorders
Internet
Wi-Fi
Fundamental Transformation takes more than 8 years

Thank God Almighty for that last one.
I sure hope Trey Gowdy steps up to follow the Donald. We could use 2 good pres in a row. Sixteen years is long enough to bust the NEA up, smash the fools that need to be annihilated and begin nurturing love of country by getting rid of many of the America haters in our education system and making History and the Constitution mandatory subjects....I'm being optimistic.

Thank God Almighty for that last one.
I sure hope Trey Gowdy steps up to follow the Donald. We could use 2 good pres in a row. Sixteen years is long enough to bust the NEA up, smash the fools that need to be annihilated and begin nurturing love of country by getting rid of many of the America haters in our education system and making History and the Constitution mandatory subjects....I'm being optimistic.
I'm pretty sure its mandatory already to learn about the constitution and American history. just saying

I'm pretty sure its mandatory already to learn about the constitution and American history. just saying

You might want to revise "pretty sure" in your post. From the New York Post in 2017:

“Don’t know much about history . . .,” goes the famous song. It’s an apt motto for the Common Core’s elementary school curriculum.

And it’s becoming a serious problem.

A 2014 report by the National Assessment of Educational Progress showed that an abysmal 18 percent of American high school kids were proficient in US history. When colleges such as Stanford decline to require Western Civilization classes or high schools propose changing their curriculum so that history is taught only from 1877 onward (this happened in North Carolina), it’s merely a blip in our news cycle.

A 2012 story in Perspectives on History magazine by University of North Carolina professor Bruce VanSledright found that 88 percent of elementary school teachers considered teaching history a low priority.

The reasons are varied. VanSledright found that teachers didn’t focus on history because students aren’t tested on it at the state level. Why teach something you can’t test?

What do you mean "pretty sure". Either it is or it isn't. The answer is, it no longer is in far too many schools. Or, it is taught by scumbags who hate it. A huge percentage of the black kids in this country can't really even read anyway. How the hell are they supposed to understand the importance of American History or understand the Constitution? That is mostly caused by the single most damaging occurrence in the past 50 years, the degeneration of the traditional family.
You sir, don't know shit about the Constitution. Nor do you realize that those imperfect white men, by asking for Divine guidance daily and trusting that they would receive it while working diligently, conceived and wrote the most amazing document in the political history of this planet, the very blueprint of freedom. If you did know, you would not be able to continue the putrid, destructive, democRAT suicide march. Many black people are waking up. Maybe you'll eventually be one of them.

Reactions: deadduckdawg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT