ADVERTISEMENT

HOw does this professor say....

morris123

Letterman and National Champion
Gold Member
Jan 13, 2005
she had to move and hold up in another house because of death threats but then says she has had no time to prepare and practice for the hearing. would think all she has is time.

Why does she need to practice in the first place? Heck, Sen DF won't even share an unredacted copy of her letter to the entire judiciary committee. The dem strategy is extremely transparent and the fact that they would even bring these allegations forward when the victim can't provide a date, time, location and how she arrived or left the alleged scene is absurd.

You guys are cool. A victim of sexual assault and you guys joke about it.

Shower on boys.

Shower on boys.

True. but we are running out of material. I may reopen the old Paula Jones, Kathleen Willey and Juannita Broaderrick joke books and just change the names around. I suspect you will be OK with that.

Also, it sounds like you were there, since you have confirmed that she is a victim. I will sleep comfortably tonight, knowing that such impartial arbiters as yourself are watching over us to insure that the scales of justice are meted out fairly.

True. but we are running out of material. I may reopen the old Paula Jones, Kathleen Willey and Juannita Broaderrick joke books and just change the names around. I suspect you will be OK with that.

What’s great is your logic. Like a 4 year old.

“Daddy she hit me”
“Oh well just hit her back. 2 wrongs make a right darling”

And scene.

Shower on and get clean for me.

Shower on boys.
She said it so it's certainly true … right dipshit?
Can't remember when, where, how she got there, or how she left or who else was there except one guy who says her story is a steaming pile of democRAT.
Open wide scumbag … I gotta take a leak.

No, actually that was sarcasm, something the miserable left cannot comprehend. Since we are moving on to logic, I have a logical question. Please explain, logically, how you know she is a victim, as opposed to a lying political tool?

Same way the right can say she wasn't a victim, or if she was it wasn't that bad.

please dont stop showering

Same way the right can say she wasn't a victim, or if she was it wasn't that bad.

please dont stop showering
How is the right saying she wasn’t a victim? They’ve delayed a committee vote and invited her into committee to tell her account.

Reactions: dirtytoeddawg
Let’s cut to the real and only fact that is causing all this bul%@#$$t, Kavanaugh is seen as a threat to the sacred democract cow (Rowe vs wade) as soon as he was nominated The resistance went into action,this is all about abortion rights period,they will do anything,sacrifice anyone,Legal or illegal, we use to be a nation under law,,,Sadly ,,,, that is no longer......

Independents, Republicans, Miss led delusional democracts, please vote in November, anything but a demo lefty rat!!!!! we need sanity and the constitution upheld, not changed...

Reactions: lonnie boyd
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT