ADVERTISEMENT

How lucky you would be in Europe for a month . . .

A

anon_q2raz786xy94b

Wimbledon, couple of F1 races, Tour de France, British Open, and Europa Cup. Every year I watch the TdF, cheap European vacation watching the incredible French countryside roll by. Alas all good things come to an end.

Wimbledon, couple of F1 races, Tour de France, British Open, and Europa Cup. Every year I watch the TdF, cheap European vacation watching the incredible French countryside roll by. Alas all good things come to an end.
Daughter spent about 4 months there studying abroad. Was in Vienna (Austria) for school but traveled some of the country while there. Also went to Slovenia, Croatia, Switzerland and Malta. Malta is an island/country between Italy and Africa…looks to be a paradise.

There have been another country or two, but that is all I remember.

She enjoyed the hayul out of her stay. But gotta admit, ole Dad was nervous while she was there.

All in all, a good investment.

Daughter spent about 4 months there studying abroad. Was in Vienna (Austria) for school but traveled some of the country while there. Also went to Slovenia, Croatia, Switzerland and Malta. Malta is an island/country between Italy and Africa…looks to be a paradise.

There have been another country or two, but that is all I remember.

She enjoyed the hayul out of her stay. But gotta admit, ole Dad was nervous while she was there.

All in all, a good investment.
Daughter's doing this now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT