ADVERTISEMENT

How many of you that voted for Biden will vote republican in the senate race?

Lady Dog

Letterman and National Champion
Gold Member
Aug 11, 2001
Not trying to be nosy, just curious and interested in the general feeling. Wish it was already over, the ads are annoying.

Reactions: Rharrisf
I will. Never Trump Republican. If incumbents win next few years look bright.

Not trying to be nosy, just curious and interested in the general feeling. Wish it was already over, the ads are annoying.
So if someone voted for Biden they might want the Senate to block his agenda? That's what McConnell did to Obama. Obama got nothing done after Ted Kennedy died and a Republican replaced him.

Both Pub candidates proposed ignoring Georgia's constitution in accusing Rafrensberger of faulty election and demanded he resign for doing his job. THAT alone should tell everyone just how plant sorry both Pub candidates are. They are insultingly stupid. Perdue has done absolutely NOTHING for the people of Georgia and IN FACT has supported doing harm. He engaged in insider stock trading. Loeffler is simply a useless turd. A blond Gold Digger with a feckless agenda. A embarrassing QAnon farce believer. Either will openly lie and break laws to remain in office with no compunction. Both were NOT "exonerated" of making illegal stock transactions. One has to be charged with a crime to be exonerated and the Securities & Exchange Commission not charging is not an exoneration. They could still be charged and I hope they are.

Neither deserve to represent the people of Georgia.

I can respect those that want Republicans in charge. Or just want divided government (which tends to produce more sane results generally). I'm a liberal so I wouldn't be supporting either of these guys. But Loeffler really?

I can respect those that want Republicans in charge. Or just want divided government (which tends to produce more sane results generally). I'm a liberal so I wouldn't be supporting either of these guys. But Loeffler really?
I have voted for Republican, Democrat, and libertarian. I also agree that some sort of divided govt is generally a good thing. I tend to vote traditionally on the person and their approach to how they will represent the their constituents, however that notion is becoming less and less common. However, no way in hell I can vote for either of those asshats Purdue and Loeffler. Honestly, if you have supported Trump in any way, shape, or fashion, and have bowed to the cult grifter, then you don’t have the wherewithal to be a leader, a leader of the people, and that you are in it for personal gain above all else. At least pretend you care about the people, these jack-offs are just terrible people.

I'll vote for both Dems also. Won't be super-happy about it, but I won't support anybody who's been defending The Donald through all this election-fraud BS.

same. They lost me with throwing our Secy of state under the bus and carrying on w this insane voter fraud stuff. I had every intention of voting for them until the last few weeks.

They are investigating a liberal group that tried to register a woman in Alabama....who is dead.

Reactions: oilslick
Both Pub candidates proposed ignoring Georgia's constitution in accusing Rafrensberger of faulty election and demanded he resign for doing his job. THAT alone should tell everyone just how plant sorry both Pub candidates are. They are insultingly stupid. Perdue has done absolutely NOTHING for the people of Georgia and IN FACT has supported doing harm. He engaged in insider stock trading. Loeffler is simply a useless turd. A blond Gold Digger with a feckless agenda. A embarrassing QAnon farce believer. Either will openly lie and break laws to remain in office with no compunction. Both were NOT "exonerated" of making illegal stock transactions. One has to be charged with a crime to be exonerated and the Securities & Exchange Commission not charging is not an exoneration. They could still be charged and I hope they are.

Yeah. They’d probably even oppose transgender “athletes” allowed to compete with girls and use their locker rooms. Just imagine. Got damn America

Last edited:
Reactions: jenkinscreekdawg
Yeah. They’d probably even oppose transgender “athletes” allowed to compete with girls and use their locker rooms. Just imagine. Got damn America

As a country ,we could clean up a lot of this fraud ... the mail in ballots ! Canada is a liberal country , high taxes and all, they DON'T mail in ballots and they have voter ID ! Congress would have to make that change ...if Biden is President , it will never happen !!!

Reactions: Athens is Heaven

Every thing you say is right out of the dem commie play book. Always talking down to people like you are the elites know it all!

I have voted for Republican, Democrat, and libertarian. I also agree that some sort of divided govt is generally a good thing. I tend to vote traditionally on the person and their approach to how they will represent the their constituents, however that notion is becoming less and less common. However, no way in hell I can vote for either of those asshats Purdue and Loeffler. Honestly, if you have supported Trump in any way, shape, or fashion, and have bowed to the cult grifter, then you don’t have the wherewithal to be a leader, a leader of the people, and that you are in it for personal gain above all else. At least pretend you care about the people, these jack-offs are just terrible people.

you might need to rethink your whole philosophy,
seriously...
you are what we call in the pastry business,
a burnt run.

while it may make folks curse in a short term.
it is always a learning experience.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT