ADVERTISEMENT

How many paid political influencers….

The only political influencer on here that I know of is @blackpug6. He sends out subtle political messages through music videos. Thanks to him, I now vote the same way as Rush, Judas Priest, and that Snyder feller.
Pug reminds me of that fellow up on the dance floor dancing all by himself. There always is at least one.

His music is impressive, but the dancing by himself makes me think he is a Democrat in disguise. Maybe he can tell us if you get paid by the post and how it works etc.

IE, can you lie, leave out context and do whatever it takes. Or do you have to tell the truth all the time….the rules.

Axing 4 a friend.

Pug reminds me of that fellow up on the dance floor dancing all by himself. There always is at least one.

His music is impressive, but the dancing by himself makes me think he is a Democrat in disguise. Maybe he can tell us if you get paid by the post and how it works etc.

IE, can you lie, leave out context and do whatever it takes. Or do you have to tell the truth all the time….the rules.

Axing 4 a friend.
Definitely beats to his own drum but one of my favs.

Don’t know if paid or not, but did notice kamaladawg take a big position in the fields v Fromm debate. May have been right in hindsight but haven’t seen that handle since.
As hard as a few on here work (context, half-truths, lies), gotta wonder.

They certainly don’t seem to be good at it at all. Thinks they need to give the money back….not convincing and obvious what they are doing for anyone with 1/2 a brain.

Nonetheless, seems like easy money.

Axing 4 a friend.

you couldn't be more wrong regarding my motives and character.
don't read my posts if you think such.

nice try,
but I've been around enough not to take the bait.

Reactions: stray
The only political influencer on here that I know of is @blackpug6. He sends out subtle political messages through music videos. Thanks to him, I now vote the same way as Rush, Judas Priest, and that Snyder feller.

think what you will;
I do as I damn well please within laws of Chat!
I am a simple "pug".
you,
of all should understand my position.

I met one of the haters (actually several)
face to face.
they now hate me for good reason.?
but the misconstrued intentions toward me hurt my feelings.
yes, a wiry pug is what is needed...

tell me I'm wrong.

Last edited:
think what you will;
I do as I damn well please within laws of Chat!
I am a simple "pug".
you,
of all should understand my position.

I met one of the haters (actually several)
face to face.
they now hate me for good reason.?
but the misconstrued intentions toward me hurt my feelings.
yes, a wiry pug is what is needed...

tell me I'm wrong.
Aww Pug, you ain’t wrong. You’re a Chat treasure emeritus. Ever once in a while, I gotta poke the Pugster just to see what you’ll say. All in good fun my friend.

Reactions: blackpug6
Aww Pug, you ain’t wrong. You’re a Chat treasure emeritus. Ever once in a while, I gotta poke the Pugster just to see what you’ll say. All in good fun my friend.
I understand.
I am Nothing.
a voice in the wind of meritocracy,
or mundanity, eh?

Axing 4 a friend.

Reactions: blackpug6
you couldn't be more wrong regarding my motives and character.
don't read my posts if you think such.

nice try,
but I've been around enough not to take the bait.
Undoubtedly you haven’t been around long enough to educate yourself.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT