ADVERTISEMENT

How the Touki does Turkey buy Russian

JudgeLarryDawg

Circle of Honor
Oct 7, 2002
air defense system and be a member of NATO?

US spends in the neighborhood of $700 Billion annually on NATO yet member Turkey pulls this stunt while member Germany is the largest buyer of Russian natural gas.

Wouldn't hurt my feelings if Trump pulled out of NATO. Wonder what AOC and Ilhan Omar think about NATO?

air defense system and be a member of NATO?

US spends in the neighborhood of $700 Billion annually on NATO yet member Turkey pulls this stunt while member Germany is the largest buyer of Russian natural gas.

Wouldn't hurt my feelings if Trump pulled out of NATO. Wonder what AOC and Ilhan Omar think about NATO?
Yeah, it's a paper tiger anyway. Nobody is coming to the other's defense except the US. And the only one the US might count on is the UK. There's also a couple of the Balkan State members which seem good to me, can't remember which ones, and maybe Poland. France and Italy would surrender before the Russian tanks got to the Moscow I-285.

The removal of Turkey from NATO is a step that has been anticipated for a long time, ever since Erdogan has been acting contrary to the letter and spirit of the NATO agreement. Even though expelling Turkey from NATO is a serious decision fraught with major consequences, Erdogan is the cause by repeatedly violating Turkey’s commitment to NATO and ignoring all its warnings.

https://armenianweekly.com/2019/06/17/turkeys-membership-in-nato-could-be-ending-soon/

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT