ADVERTISEMENT

Huge shout out the all seven DawgsOnTour making the cut at The Open Championship

NFLDawg

2 South Myers
Gold Member
Jan 3, 2003
Behind Enemy Lines, FL
pro.experience.com
For the second straight golf Major Championship EVERY DawgOnTour in the field made the weekend cut. Eight Dawgs made the cut in last month's US Open at Pinehurst (with Russell Henley and Davis Thompson each finishing in the Top 10), and today all seven Dawgs in the field at the Open Championship at Troon made the number when Harris English finished at +5 inside the cut at +6. When the Dawgs had over 10% of the weekend field at Pinehurst in June it was the first time it had EVER happened. Now just five weeks later the guys have done it again! It's the golf version of being a Dawgs football fan these days. I'll be playing in my Saturday morning 40 man Quota Game tomorrow (DVR is my friend!) and they will be SICK of hearing about my Dawgs here in suburban Tampa. All of our guys are just a handful of shots out of the Top 5 so tomorrow truly could be Moving Day. USA Network has the 5am feed, and NBC picks up at 7am. Coffee and DawgsOnTour for your weekend viewing pleasure. It is what will get me to August 31st!

Go Dawgs!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News