ADVERTISEMENT

Hunter Biden’s Laptop

Spe77

Letterman and National Champion
Gold Member
Aug 3, 2017
Tallahassee
Last edited:
I’ve learned how to read Trump statements. First, there were the daily tweets that were primarily designed to deflect and/or enrage his detractors while he actually dealt with the job. I generally ignore these statements, if not chuckle at them and the ensuing triggering. Second, when Trump was absolutely adamant about something, he was telling the truth. Think back how often Trump definitively made a statement that at first sounded as if he were going against the weight of the MSM and many in Govt only to be vindicated weeks, months or sometimes even years later. If Trump says something unconditionally, take it to the Bank, especially if it’s something that the MSM is tooting rather than reporting.

For those who scoffed at the credibility of the Hunter Biden laptop story months ago, you were wrong per usual. The crackhead is a liability and a threat to U.S. security.
In relation the the idiot poster, who said Radi and dash should ban posts because it has dangerous misinformation, Facebook and Twitter censored information about this story. Which ironically turned out to be mostly true. I guess this also relates to how the left defines mostly peaceful.

I’ve learned how to read Trump statements. First, there were the daily tweets that were primarily designed to deflect and/or enrage his detractors while he actually dealt with the job. I generally ignore these statements, if not chuckle at them and the ensuing triggering. Second, when Trump was absolutely adamant about something, he was telling the truth. Think back how often Trump definitively made a statement that at first sounded as if he were going against the weight of the MSM and many in Govt only to be vindicated weeks, months or sometimes even years later. If Trump says something unconditionally, take it to the Bank, especially if it’s something that the MSM is tooting rather than reporting.
This is why I 1000% believe him about election fraud and know that it will be shown to be true... Not saying the election is going to be overturned or anything like that but simply that the truth will come out

more concerned about his paintings (and the people buying them).

More concerned about the entire DC package and it's not only the Bidens or the Dems. Our government is no longer for sale, it's been sold for a few decades now and many in both parties have been cashing the checks.

More concerned about the entire DC package and it's not only the Bidens or the Dems. Our government is no longer for sale, it's been sold for a few decades now and many in both parties have been cashing the checks.
agreed. Citizen's United wrote it into law. The most corrupt (but not the most repugnant*) SCOTUS decision on record. Should be reversed.

*Dred Scott. etc.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT