ADVERTISEMENT

hypothetically speaking, if you and olecountrydog were on the 1st manned mission to Mars

wayxpython

Diehard supporter
Oct 20, 2011
Willacoochee, GA
wood you let Todd make the history books by being the first person to walk on Mars? Or, pull a Neil Armstrong, and bully Todd so you'd be in the history books in his stead?
maxresdefault.jpg

Some of y’all have no love for me and are just dang right hateful . I feel like that short white dude in the midget bullying video at a bagel shop . Y’all some hateful rats .
I love you, OCD. I tell all my buddies i have a black friend who has funny fart cloud stories. Thinking about you on Mars made me remember this old commercial and imagine that was my friend OCD behind the rock.

Some of y’all have no love for me and are just dang right hateful . I feel like that short white dude in the midget bullying video at a bagel shop . Y’all some hateful rats .
Todd, do you ever have this mega hit playing while you post on The Chat, or when you work out with your nautilus equipment?

0123_met_nautilus.jpg

Todd, do you ever have this mega hit playing while you post on The Chat, or when you work out with your nautilus equipment?

0123_met_nautilus.jpg

For my academy class highlights our media relation officer made a video highlight with that as a theme song . God rest his soul . He died in a car accident. Kinda odd you picked that . Because I was just thinking about him the other day .

Reactions: deadduckdawg
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT