ADVERTISEMENT

Post of the Day I’ll never go back to Lavonia again…

Hydrant Chaser

Kirby Whisperer
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Those people are crazy for real. Earlier this week I got a DM from a girl on Facebook that wanted to hang out at her place and party. I got a couple cases of beer and made my way over to the address she texted me. I got there and she wasn’t there so I decided to start drinking the beer and making myself comfortable. Alter a few hours she texts me back and say where are you? I said where are you? I’m aLmost a twelve pack of Modelo in and have taken of my shoes and made myself comfortable. I had to charge my phone but apparently at some point she texted me that I was at the wrong place. By that time I was drunk and tired and decided to just rest my eyes for a moment. Next thing I know there’s this big dog waking me going crazy and dude with a pistol pointing at me! Police showed up and took me to jail. I didn’t even get the rest of my beer back from the refrigerator! I was speechless just got bonded out. Found out the street address was correct but I was supposed to be in Lithonia and ended up in Lavonia instead. Any advice how to get out of this mess?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News