ADVERTISEMENT

I’m just going to leave this here

OlecountryDawg

Pillar of the DawgVent
Jan 24, 2008
Enjoy the NFL football game tonight. When you see the stickers on the helmets and the words painted in the end zone, remember this. On July 7th 2016, 5 Dallas area police officers were murdered because they were cops. In August of the same year, the Dallas Cowboys were denied their request in wearing a sticker on their helmets to honor the 5 fallen officers by the NFL. I’m going to find something else to do tonight and probably every other Thursday night and Sunday afternoon.

Enjoy the NFL football game tonight. When you see the stickers on the helmets and the words painted in the end zone, remember this. On July 7th 2016, 5 Dallas area police officers were murdered because they were cops. In August of the same year, the Dallas Cowboys were denied their request in wearing a sticker on their helmets to honor the 5 fallen officers by the NFL. I’m going to find something else to do tonight and probably every other Thursday night and Sunday afternoon.
0rlkd54c1ft31.jpg

I wish I could award you a bazillion likes for this post.

it’s taken almost 20 years or so, but that is the most intelligent thing you’ve ever posted.

**** the nfl!

Reactions: Clay17
ADVERTISEMENT