ADVERTISEMENT

I’m just gonna say this ONE time, so listen...

ClassicCityDawg1

Pillar of the DawgVent
Gold Member
Jan 15, 2014
up and listen good, do NOT bring a freakin gun with you all the way out to California! The last thing we need is to be confused with an Alabama or Tennessee fan. If you at any time feel like you have wandered out of your “Safe zone”, just call me and i will come get you.

I went to Pasadena to my old company’s headquarters to work on proposals a lot. One proposal team had a woman from Arizona who wouldn’t leave the hotel for dinner because she couldn’t carry. Blew my mind. She had her food delivered every night. Old Town Pasadena is beyond safe. On a normal day, you can walk down the street and see nothing but BMWs, Mercedes, Porsche’s, Tesla’s, etc, with a few Lamborghini’s and Maseratis thrown in. Lot of old money there.

I went to Pasadena to my old company’s headquarters to work on proposals a lot. One proposal team had a woman from Arizona who wouldn’t leave the hotel for dinner because she couldn’t carry. Blew my mind. She had her food delivered every night. Old Town Pasadena is beyond safe. On a normal day, you can walk down the street and see nothing but BMWs, Mercedes, Porsche’s, Tesla’s, etc, with a few Lamborghini’s and Maseratis thrown in. Lot of old money there.
Yep....i dated a girl from Sierra Madre back in the 80’s, spent a lot of time around that area, Monrovia, Arcadia...

up and listen good, do NOT bring a freakin gun with you all the way out to California! The last thing we need is to be confused with an Alabama or Tennessee fan. If you at any time feel like you have wandered out of your “Safe zone”, just call me and i will come get you.
For clarification, you mean don’t bring EXTRA guns. My Daniel Defense everyday carry (below) should be good, right?
mk18_msp_l_02-088-15028-011.jpg

What made you post this? See someone at the airport forget they had a gun?

Say that as many times as you have to brother.....

Reactions: ClassicCityDawg1
Oh good Lord, calm down dude .... first of all cali is a communist country anyway . I have no interest whatsoever to ever set foot in that godforsaken place LOL
I carry everywhere I go. It's no big deal . I take my gun with me when I travel. Even if it's flying. Not hard to do at all . I just don't go anywhere that won't honor my constitutional right to bear arms or my God give human right to protect myself and those around me

LOL @ all the posters who have no idea what you're talking about. This is great. Good post BTW. Good laugh.

Reactions: ClassicCityDawg1
Wow, there really are people who are afraid to walk out of their homes without a gun.
I'm all for the 2nd amendment but holy s--t, can you not go on one trip without your gun Wyatt Earp?

I have a carry permit too, but almost never carry....just got it for time I may travel long distances on Harley. But I’m amazed at the number of folks that will carry to places where you say WTF. And now, more and more women are open carrying. Can’t understand it. I’d bet that 99.999% have never come close to needing it. Yes, I know some folks go to places where maybe it makes sense.....but it’s pretty rare.

The only one I take with me on trips is my RIM-7 Sea Sparrow surface to air missile, other than my Heckler & Koch HK33 or, if my wife is using it that day, my South Korean S&T Daewoo K11. And of course a box of M1 Frangible Incendiary Grenades. Anything more than that is overkill. I'll admit that when I'm sitting in church, I don't have anything other than a Steyr TMP Tactical Machine Pistol. I get along pretty well with the deacons and figure that's all I need.

Not sure if it was just local news or made it nationally, but did y’all see the deal with the Wal-Mart shooting in Thornton, CO a month or two ago? So many customers pulled out their own pieces to defend themselves / be the hero that it took hours of reviewing the tape to figure out which person with the gun was actually the culprit. When you have a crowd, one bad guy with a gun, and a bunch more who want to defend themselves / take out the bad guy, things can get confusing really quickly.

I have a carry permit too, but almost never carry....just got it for time I may travel long distances on Harley. But I’m amazed at the number of folks that will carry to places where you say WTF. And now, more and more women are open carrying. Can’t understand it. I’d bet that 99.999% have never come close to needing it. Yes, I know some folks go to places where maybe it makes sense.....but it’s pretty rare.

Exactly. I've got no problem at all with carrying but it's beyond stupid when I see some jackass walking around Home Depot with a holster & two guns like he's on his way to the OK Corral. Those guys are usually huge redneck losers.

Exactly. I've got no problem at all with carrying but it's beyond stupid when I see some jackass walking around Home Depot with a holster & two guns like he's on his way to the OK Corral. Those guys are usually huge redneck losers.
You may say that, but you never know when someone in Bathroom Accessories is going to draw on you.

Not sure if it was just local news or made it nationally, but did y’all see the deal with the Wal-Mart shooting in Thornton, CO a month or two ago? So many customers pulled out their own pieces to defend themselves / be the hero that it took hours of reviewing the tape to figure out which person with the gun was actually the culprit. When you have a crowd, one bad guy with a gun, and a bunch more who want to defend themselves / take out the bad guy, things can get confusing really quickly.

I was on a jury in B’ham where a kid was shot and killed at a Birthday Party at a community center. One girl testified that when the shot was fired, every guy ran to his car, got their guns out and soon everybody was armed. Then they all scattered to the 4 winds when the cops rolled up.

Side note: we had a very sweet woman on the jury who wanted to acquit because she claimed it was self defense. She said it didn’t matter that the killed kid was unarmed and running away from the gunman when the fatal shot was fired, she said the gunman couldnt be sure what he was going to do and was therefore threatened. There needs to be some form of intelligence test given before you can be on a jury. She was a very sweet grandmotherly type though. We finally convinced her.

You have to be joking, right??

The only one I take with me on trips is my RIM-7 Sea Sparrow surface to air missile, other than my Heckler & Koch HK33 or, if my wife is using it that day, my South Korean S&T Daewoo K11. And of course a box of M1 Frangible Incendiary Grenades. Anything more than that is overkill. I'll admit that when I'm sitting in church, I don't have anything other than a Steyr TMP Tactical Machine Pistol. I get along pretty well with the deacons and figure that's all I need.
OMG ROFLMAO!!! Thank you...needed that laugh!

Yea, well, I have a cannon in my living room.

r1Km2Yt.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT