ADVERTISEMENT

I’m not saying I want to give-in when it comes to supers but

Gfunk20

Diehard supporter
Gold Member
Dec 4, 2017
getting out of regional play for this program would be SO BIG. Now, if we get past regionals and are fortunate enough to win it (regional), yes, of course I wanna get to Omaha in the supers. However, I feel there is this big monkey on the back of this program to just move past a regional. I mean goodness…08 since last time? That is insane for a program that has a fairly good tradition in baseball.

Would I be disappointed if we lost supers? Yes, of course. Getting that far I’d 100% want us to punch ticket to Omaha. I stand firm I don’t think we could really last long in Omaha. Just don’t think we have the pitching and horses to make an extended run there. However, I digress. I really wanna win this regional. I feel it’s so important, as mentioned earlier, to get that regional futility off our backs. Been way too many letdowns for really good Ga Baseball teams in the regional as of late. If we lost in supers yeah I’d be disappointed but I’d be tickled to death too that we made it that far and that would mean we finally got that bugaboo off our back and won a damn regional.

First things first, gotta beat Army. It’s on the platter for Dawgs to take. It’ll be up to them if they wanna cash in on it and seize the bull by horns or do they wither under the pressure like past GA Baseball teams have done? We’ll find out soon enough.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News