ADVERTISEMENT

I’m one happy man .

OlecountryDawg

Pillar of the DawgVent
Jan 24, 2008
Next week I’m getting a recliner that is power control . I can put the head rest in a nice sleeping position and feet . I can also charge my devices using a USB port . This chair also has a dang cup holder . Also a seat warmer .

I may never leave for long from my chair . My blushing bride is PO that I went to get this six hundred dollar chair . She mad and hasn’t spoken to me since I told her .

Next week I’m getting a recliner that is power control . I can put the head rest in a nice sleeping position and feet . I can also charge my devices using a USB port . This chair also has a dang cup holder . Also a seat warmer .

I may never leave for long from my chair . My blushing bride is PO that I went to get this six hundred dollar chair . She mad and hasn’t spoken to me since I told her .
What kind of shoes are you wearing in this pic?
1-12-300x277.jpg

Is this the first one in Alabama? Has the Birmingham News scheduled an interview?

Do they make those chairs with a hookup for a urinary catheter? Asking for a friend.

I’m tired of putting my feet up on a foot stool . I told that woman of mine , that’s old timer shat . She was raising hail about it this morning. Pop off at her and told her I done enough for this household that if I wanted a 1,000 dollar recliner I would have gotten one . BUT i thought that was paying too much . She slammed the door and walked to the car . She normally calls me while she drives to work BUT I haven’t heard from her .

If I want a recliner I will get it . Bout ready to go to Hoover fire arms and buy me another gun to really pee her off . In fact that what I think I will do . I think I need a shotgun . Y’all have a good day .

I’m tired of putting my feet up on a foot stool . I told that woman of mine , that’s old timer shat . She was raising hail about it this morning. Pop off at her and told her I done enough for this household that if I wanted a 1,000 dollar recliner I would have gotten one . BUT i thought that was paying too much . She slammed the door and walked to the car . She normally calls me while she drives to work BUT I haven’t heard from her .

If I want a recliner I will get it . Bout ready to go to Hoover fire arms and buy me another gun to really pee her off . In fact that what I think I will do . I think I need a shotgun . Y’all have a good day .

What color Naugahyde did you select?

I’m a proud owner of a tactical shotgun.
Congratulations. I think they are best for home defense, particularly with a good light/laser combo. If you have other houses around, there is far less chance of killing a neighbor than if you start spraying .223 around.

Have you shown it to Blushing Bride yet?

Congratulations. I think they are best for home defense, particularly with a good light/laser combo. If you have other houses around, there is far less chance of killing a neighbor than if you start spraying .223 around.

Have you shown it to Blushing Bride yet?

Not yet we haven’t spoken since the door slam . I yell I do what I want . Her lunch is at 12 . I’m going to feel bad if she really nice and I went to go buy this shotgun . I will have to hide it lol

Not yet we haven’t spoken since the door slam . I yell I do what I want . Her lunch is at 12 . I’m going to feel bad if she really nice and I went to go buy this shotgun . I will have to hide it lol
LOL. One good thing about hiding new guns from wives is they can't tell one from another. I could buy a tactical shotgun and tell my wife it's a deer rifle I've had for 40 years.

Has the chair got a vagina portal?

LOL. One good thing about hiding new guns from wives is they can't tell one from another. I could buy a tactical shotgun and tell my wife it's a deer rifle I've had for 40 years.
True, I have several hidden and my wife can't tell the difference from a revolver to a semi-automatic weapon. However, she did notice the Lincoln Navigator in our driveway.

ADVERTISEMENT