ADVERTISEMENT

I ❤️ infertility

3 Pete

Letterman and National Champion
Gold Member
Jun 8, 2001
Disneyland
Alex Berenson was banned from Twitter for being accurate.

"Several nations that had stable birth levels before the mRNAs were introduced in 2021 have seen sharp drops since. Sweden had about 115,000 births annually from 2012 to 2021. Last year, births plunged to 105,000. In 2023, they are tracking below 100,000. Germany has a similar trend."

"The trend is not universal, and how the jabs might damage fertility remains unclear. If they are doing harm, it probably comes by reducing the odds of conception or implantation of new embryos. Several studies show sperm declines in men who’ve received them."

"Yet governments, scientists, and the media have shied from examining possible mRNA links to infertility. Instead they mock or ignore anyone who mentions it."

Alex Berenson was banned from Twitter for being accurate.

"Several nations that had stable birth levels before the mRNAs were introduced in 2021 have seen sharp drops since. Sweden had about 115,000 births annually from 2012 to 2021. Last year, births plunged to 105,000. In 2023, they are tracking below 100,000. Germany has a similar trend."

"The trend is not universal, and how the jabs might damage fertility remains unclear. If they are doing harm, it probably comes by reducing the odds of conception or implantation of new embryos. Several studies show sperm declines in men who’ve received them."

"Yet governments, scientists, and the media have shied from examining possible mRNA links to infertility. Instead they mock or ignore anyone who mentions it."
I’m NOT an anti-vaccine person but it does tick me off my daughter in law had to get a vaccine 💉 to continue working even though she had just got over Covid. She complained to HR and they agreed with her but no jab no work. Silly then and even sillier now.

I’m NOT an anti-vaccine person but it does tick me off my daughter in law had to get a vaccine 💉 to continue working even though she had just got over Covid. She complained to HR and they agreed with her but no jab no work. Silly then and even sillier now.
What kind of job? Healthcare?

Reactions: blackpug6
Nothing else has changed since the start of Covid to cause lower birth rates. Higher cost of living, higher debt, social seclusion, etc…

That’s my concern. My youngest daughter is leaning toward something in healthcare like nurse practitioner.
Most of stories I hear from my son (DR) and DIL (Nurse) about medical field in Georgia has been fairly reasonable outside of the Covid shots. Unfortunately many of the top administrators seem to come from the upper east coast which seem to bring more of their bias than the normal southern medical establishment.

Reactions: HuntinDawg
That’s my concern. My youngest daughter is leaning toward something in healthcare like nurse practitioner.

no worries.
This Plandemic is over.
We the People now understand fear tactics to control the masses.
I believe those in charge overplayed their hand.
also, hopefully it won't be so easy next time...
eg; monkey pox got poo pooed by the American public.
rightfully so!

no worries.
This Plandemic is over.
We the People now understand fear tactics to control the masses.
I believe those in charge overplayed their hand.
also, hopefully it won't be so easy next time...
eg; monkey pox got poo pooed by the American public.
rightfully so!
I was thinking they have proven they can force their employees to take whatever the hell they deem necessary and they know they can do it now.

Reactions: 3 Pete
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT