ADVERTISEMENT

I am proud to say I have lost 11 pounds and

OlecountryDawg

Pillar of the DawgVent
Jan 24, 2008
below 270 . I weighed 280 according to the home scales . The doctor office had me at 278 . I did not eat the day of my doctor appointment.

I even ran/ walk this morning. I cut the yard yesterday. This Apple Watch I have is crappy for keeping up with any activity. Timmy needs to worry about apple products and less about election laws .

below 270 . I weighed 280 according to the home scales . The doctor office had me at 278 . I did not eat the day of my doctor appointment.

I even ran/ walk this morning. I cut the yard yesterday. This Apple Watch I have is crappy for keeping up with any activity. Timmy needs to worry about apple products and less about election laws .
why struggle with it..you are just gonna put it back on. you are who you are. a zebra can never change it's stripes. get on with it.

Last edited:
why struggle with it..you are just gonna put it back on. you are who you are. a zebra can never change it's stripes. get on with it.

Thanks for your ringing support. I mainly put the weight on during covid . Now that I got my vaccine, I’m going back to me . 240 to 250 has always been my weight . That what I’m aiming for.

Good job man. Impressive. Cut out the damn Cheerios though. That stuff is not real food.

Reactions: jenkinscreekdawg
Thanks for your ringing support. I mainly put the weight on during covid . Now that I got my vaccine, I’m going back to me . 240 to 250 has always been my weight . That what I’m aiming for.

I dropped 35 pounds years ago , and have kept it off with exercise and watching what you eat ... most of the time !

Reactions: Mike_the_Dawg
I dropped 35 pounds years ago , and have kept it off with exercise and watching what you eat ... most of the time !

Yep......moderation is key, at least it is for me.

Haven’t quit excercising (cardio/weights) since I was a teenager. Still in the gym 5-6 days a week.

Quit going for a year when pandemic hit, but still stayed at the same weight (bike/push-ups & etc).

Try to watch what I eat for the most part.....alcohol & sugar can be a killer for me if I go overboard.

But if I moderate (diet), I’m okay. Pretty much sums up everything though.

Have been lucky, still within 5 pounds of my weight when I was 17/18. Have been that way for 99.9 % of my life since then.

I lost 15 lbs. within a month by cutting way back on sugar.
Went to doctor and he starting running blood tests on me. He thought something
was wrong with me.
Feels good to me..
THWsugar

Pecan Sandies are the debbil, btw

Reactions: Mike_the_Dawg
I lost 15 lbs. within a month by cutting way back on sugar.
Went to doctor and he starting running blood tests on me. He thought something
was wrong with me.
Feels good to me..
THWsugar

Pecan Sandies are the debbil, btw
Amen to this. Been strict Keto for going on 3+ months. Was doing whole 30 before but couldn't lose the weight I could in my 30's and 40's. Am 52 now. Have lost 16 lbs in 12 weeks. Slow and steady. Also lifting 4 times a week. Stronger than I have ever been. Feels great to have energy, be strong and feel good. Sugar is good but it ain't that good.

Reactions: EufaulaDawg

Wasn’t your niece’s MRI today? How’d it go? Praying for her

ADVERTISEMENT