ADVERTISEMENT

I can confirm . Without any doubt and no fake news

Me too.

we-need-a-president-who-is-part-warrior-part-frontier-7759369.png

I don’t know how accurate some of the stuff I see on Twitter is, but I’m seeing some awfully impressive numbers of black and Hispanic support for Trump being touted. I’m also seeing some damn impressive videos of Trump boat parades from all points around the country. I’m a pretty astute and pragmatic guy with common sense. When I see this coupled with Joementia suddenly coming out of hiding to condemn the riots after 100 days and a press that as of this week comes across as panicked, I can only conclude this beat down will be epic and the Libs already know it.

I don’t know if this is gonna be a Trump landslide because I don’t know how much credence to put into the polls.

But my gut tells me DJT this is gonna deal out an ass whuppin’ of Old Testiment proportions. Not one stone standing on top of another in the dim camp after November 3rd.

But I believe the dim sewer rats that survive the holocaust will pull out all the stops to delay re-crowning the Donald at all costs and it’s gonna be very, very ugly before the dust settles.

Gird your loins.

I am still trying to find his faults as POTUS. Still looking. Haven't found any yet.
I agree. People forget he is the only President that has fought for the betterment of America and American citizens across the board. He has not taken a paycheck for the hell he has gone through. He has really exposed the left and their evil plan for the sellout of this nation and us as their constituents. Thank God because he put Trump in the way of the dems evil plans for the takedown of the US and our Freedoms. He told us what he was going to do, and darned if he did it! What a novel concept, to keep your word! May he rule for 4 more years and with God’s help make us that shining city of light on the hill that Mr. Reagan spoke of!

I don’t know how accurate some of the stuff I see on Twitter is, but I’m seeing some awfully impressive numbers of black and Hispanic support for Trump being touted. I’m also seeing some damn impressive videos of Trump boat parades from all points around the country. I’m a pretty astute and pragmatic guy with common sense. When I see this coupled with Joementia suddenly coming out of hiding to condemn the riots after 100 days and a press that as of this week comes across as panicked, I can only conclude this beat down will be epic and the Libs already know it.
The Democrats has extreme events planned to change elections, calling in scared of COVID at the last minute in heavily republican areas. If both parties are not represented that polling place can’t open. Their hate for Trump will allow them tear down our country.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT