ADVERTISEMENT

I can really tell I am not in the best shape , when I go outside

OlecountryDawg

Pillar of the DawgVent
Jan 24, 2008
and mow the grass with a push mower. I even told the blushing bride I can tell I lost my law enforcement fitness . She smiled and said yea you taking breaks now and that must be the case. You also older than what you use to be . The hill kicking your butt . Maybe you should do the front yard one day and the back the other . I said lady there no way I’m taking two days to mow the lawn .

I have fallen off the fitness train

Reactions: Sly_Dawg
Maybe this is the problem?

Thread 'I got a triple cheese hamburger today and just'
https://uga.forums.rivals.com/threads/i-got-a-triple-cheese-hamburger-today-and-just.488373/

I have burn that off . I walked four miles yesterday and talked to a nice woman . She talked to me for a hour . My blushing bride doesn’t talk an hour to me . She also said hope to see me again in here . I said you will and make sure you say hello or wave . She said she likes saying hello better than waving .

I don’t remember her name

I have burn that off . I walked four miles yesterday and talked to a nice woman . She talked to me for a hour . My blushing bride doesn’t talk an hour to me . She also said hope to see me again in here . I said you will and make sure you say hello or wave . She said she likes saying hello better than waving .

I don’t remember her name
Knowing her name is not important.
In fact, I like it that way.

Reactions: blackpug6
A push mower or powermower that you have to push? I was thinking about buying a push mower. I had it out in the aisle at the big box store, when this guy, I never saw him before or since, said, uh uh, you aren’t buying that. It’ll kill you. I thanked him and thought about it, and bought an electric mower Instead. I lived in Druid hills at the time so my lawn was only about 25‘ x 50’, No gas, always runs, quiet. Made the right choice with the help of a stranger.

Reactions: blackpug6
A push mower or powermower that you have to push? I was thinking about buying a push mower. I had it out in the aisle at the big box store, when this guy, I never saw him before or since, said, uh uh, you aren’t buying that. It’ll kill you. I thanked him and thought about it, and bought an electric mower Instead. I lived in Druid hills at the time so my lawn was only about 25‘ x 50’, No gas, always runs, quiet. Made the right choice with the help of a stranger.

My blushing bride first got me a battery power ryobi it works great if you keep your lawn like a golf course . And you have about six batteries ready and charge if you don’t . She sometimes uses it and it cracks up and goes .

I like the Husqvarna with a Honda engine. I got the easy walker . Works great had it for three years .

Knowing her name is not important.
In fact, I like it that way.

yeah it frustrates a woman after good conversation if you don’t remember her name . She then wants to do something that makes you not forget it . Back in the day it worked great cougar hunting . Lol

Reactions: EufaulaDawg
My blushing bride first got me a battery power ryobi it works great if you keep your lawn like a golf course . And you have about six batteries ready and charge if you don’t . She sometimes uses it and it cracks up and goes .

I like the Husqvarna with a Honda engine. I got the easy walker . Works great had it for three years .
I have a landscaper.

ADVERTISEMENT