ADVERTISEMENT

I didn’t hear about any conservative right wing Braves

PotimusWillie

B2B Caffeinated Nat’l Champion
Gold Member
Jan 5, 2009
players declining to meet with President Biden because of his political motives and lack of concern for the unborn. Not a peep. Took the invite as a gift and represented their city respectfully. They did what the fans wanted and honored it.

Amazing. And CNN calls the conservatives bigoted racist terrorists.

Is it just professional women soccer players and professional black basketball players that are bigoted racists?

Help me here. I am confused about all these freedom loving professional players.

Oh, and the Head “pronoun unknown” basketball coach at South Carolina is pretty stupid also. My goodness.

I welcome your opinion. I am quite confused on this.

THIS POST HAS BEEN HUMBLY EDITED TO MAINTAIN A FRIENDSHIP

Last edited:
players declining to meet with President Biden because of his political motives and lack of concern for the unborn. Not a peep. Took the invite as a gift and represented their city respectfully. They did what the fans wanted and honored it.

Is it just women soccer players and black basketball players that are bigoted racists?

Help me here. I am confused about all these freedom loving professional players.

Oh, and the Head “pronoun unknown” basketball coach at South Carolina is pretty stupid also. My goodness.

This is one that bugs me too. Wtf. Take the invitation to the White House. I wouldn’t care who is in charge. If you don’t like the president fine. Still the president and still at the White House. It will start happening again once a pub is elected in a few years.

Is it just women soccer players and black basketball players that are bigoted racists?

Can’t speak for all, but I can say that all of “women soccer players” are not bigoted racists.

Wife was a college player, daughter # 1 was also one and now daughter # 2 is currently in college playing soccer her junior year.

If you axed them that question, I am afraid SOMEBODY would have a fight on their hands.

Can’t lump everybody together…

Last edited:
Can’t speak for all, but I can say that all of “women soccer players” are not bigoted racists.

Wife was a college player, daughter # 1 was also one and now have daughter # 2 is playing college in her junior year.

If you axed them that question, I am afraid SOMEBODY would have a fight on their hands.

Can’t lump everybody together…
Sorry! Tell Mrs Eastman and mini Mrs Eastman I meant no offense. I left out one very important word
“professional”.

If you wife was a “professional” soccer player my insult stands……

Again, my apology and stand firmly corrected! I shall edit my post.

Sorry! Tell Mrs Eastman and mini Mrs Eastman I meant no offense. I left out one very important word
“professional”.

If you wife was a “professional” soccer player my insult stands……

Again, my apology and stand firmly corrected! I shall edit my post.
No need to apologize, they all have better things to do than to read this board. Besides, your post was a question, not a statement.

Just be who you are…..never met two people who agree on everything. It probably would be a boring world if we all did.

Reactions: PotimusWillie
No need to apologize, they all have better things to do than to read this board. Besides, your post was a question, not a statement.

Just be who you are…..never met two people who agree on everything. It probably would be a boring world if we all did.
At least I was smart enough not to ask if your wife was a professional…….

• Haha
Reactions: ajk9
It's pretty simple.
Those on the left don't won't to be excoriated by other leftists for going near an event they're not in control of. They DGAS what non-leftists think.

Those on the right DGAS what events anyone else goes to...if I go see Top Gun that doesn't make me a scientologist.

Reactions: WGrovedawg
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT