ADVERTISEMENT

I don’t think Trump should run again

OlecountryDawg

Pillar of the DawgVent
Jan 24, 2008
It will just muddy the water. I want pence or the South Dakota gov to run , Trump should just stay out of the 2024 and endorse his choice

• Wow
Reactions: Tulsa A. Dawg
The fraud perpetrated in this election will continue and get even worse, the die is cast and I doubt that a conservative rep. will ever be elected again. The swamp is wide and deep and it's not just politicians.

The fraud perpetrated in this election will continue and get even worse, the die is cast and I doubt that a conservative rep. will ever be elected again. The swamp is wide and deep and it's not just politicians.

Trump turned California red and still lost due to fraud orchestrated by Hugo Chavez's dead corpse. What a disgrace.

Reactions: ephesiandawg
It will just muddy the water. I want pence or the South Dakota gov to run , Trump should just stay out of the 2024 and endorse his choice

I don't know why he would want to run , he has accomplished a lot and he doesn't need the headaches . He seems to be interested in possibly establishing or expanding a news outlet to give the people of this country the real news and not be activist .

• Haha
Reactions: mitchelldawg
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT