ADVERTISEMENT

I find this pretty classless at best and pretty sick at worst

RedcoatOf94

National Champion
Sep 3, 2005
Watching local news this morning, I saw a pro-Joe Biden political ad (domestic policy propaganda like 'benefits for seniors' and 'lower costs for families'). Anyone with a lick of sense knows what his policies have done for gas prices and inflation. I think the ad also featured Carolyn Bordeaux too (if she didn't approve, she should also be livid that she's featured in the ad).

Nevertheless, after yesterday's debacle, one has to wonder: How sick is that? The Dims already out trying to do damage control like it's some type of minor PR blunder.

That type of stuff makes me angry. Like when your dad is chewing you out and you try to change the subject. SMDH does not even come close.

If a catastrophe in Afghanistan is minor compared to what's going on here at home, then we are fooked in a colossal FUBAR kind of way. Guess the fact that we're a federation of states, some of whom are supportive of individual 2A rights, gives us a bit of hope.

I just can't believe that this country elected someone like Joe Biden to POTUS. I didn't like Donald Trump, and I know people in his own administration did not like him, but they held their nose and worked to better the country.

We could have drawn out of Afghanistan without having this happen. Jen Psaki's OOO email response should go down in a history book of shame.

I'm just beside myself. I know that the USA has provided me so many opportunities in my own life. I love the country, but the people running the show make it harder and harder to be proud of it.

People who love (and I mean really love this country) had better wake up and get involved. This 2022 election is not about reaching across the aisle or "getting stuff done", it is about changing the culture of this country back to what made it great.

Watching local news this morning, I saw a pro-Joe Biden political ad (domestic policy propaganda like 'benefits for seniors' and 'lower costs for families'). Anyone with a lick of sense knows what his policies have done for gas prices and inflation. I think the ad also featured Carolyn Bordeaux too (if she didn't approve, she should also be livid that she's featured in the ad).

Nevertheless, after yesterday's debacle, one has to wonder: How sick is that? The Dims already out trying to do damage control like it's some type of minor PR blunder.

That type of stuff makes me angry. Like when your dad is chewing you out and you try to change the subject. SMDH does not even come close.
DemoRat Spin Machine and Damage control already in High Gear it seems......Just makes you want to Puke....

Dems play full contact politics. Pubs are hung up on being above the fray. Heck, you could even argue that the clusterboink in Afghanistan is breaking the news cycle on a much bigger U.S. problem and that is the border and covid positive illegals he's moving around the country.
No he is not, they said a few days ago they are not letting any in that has covid, they are asking everyone.

No he is not, they said a few days ago they are not letting any in that has covid, they are asking everyone.
They’re only asking? Please tell me you’re joking….

They’re only asking? Please tell me you’re joking….
Actually they are not asking just letting them in. They went with they have less covid than our country, so don’t worry about them ,be cautious of your neighbor.

Reactions: oilslick
Actually they are not asking just letting them in. They went with they have less covid than our country, so don’t worry about them ,be cautious of your neighbor.
🤦🏼‍♂️

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT