ADVERTISEMENT

I guess you Libs are good with this?

TCBDawg

Letterman and National Champion
Gold Member
Jun 5, 2001
No, I wouldn’t be okay if they knowingly did what the allegations suggest. See how easy that was?

A little late for the Presidential election though, right? Your hatred for DJT overrules that.
No? For one thing, these allegations (keep in mind, these are only allegations) specifically refer to registrations in advance of the January runoff. For another, there is very minimal evidence to suggest that these types of improper votes are ever actually counted; they’re caught before that happens. Doesn’t mean that purposefully trying to make it happen isn’t wrong, though.

No? For one thing, these allegations (keep in mind, these are only allegations) specifically refer to registrations in advance of the January runoff. For another, there is very minimal evidence to suggest that these types of improper votes are ever actually counted; they’re caught before that happens. Doesn’t mean that purposefully trying to make it happen isn’t wrong, though.

The attempt is wrong ...attempted robbery for example ! Check out the fine and possible jail time for these crimes !

Reactions: JackRussellDawg
So if she was trying to get out of state people registered in GA and dead people, that is wrong and she should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. It should be pretty easy to prove this out. But as all you right wingers are fond of, we should let it play out and see if the investigation actually turns out she is doing that. Again, if she did it, she should be punished, but from what I have read, these allegations are just that, allegations, and seem to be an investigation to try to appease the Grifter in Chief, after he already got body slammed for just doing the right thing. We shall see, as fat Rump says.

So if she was trying to get out of state people registered in GA and dead people, that is wrong and she should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. It should be pretty easy to prove this out. But as all you right wingers are fond of, we should let it play out and see if the investigation actually turns out she is doing that. Again, if she did it, she should be punished, but from what I have read, these allegations are just that, allegations, and seem to be an investigation to try to appease the Grifter in Chief, after he already got body slammed for just doing the right thing. We shall see, as fat Rump says.

They know it won't play out. Notice how everything they point to and wave their arms around about never amounts to anything?

Reactions: Jimy jenga
They know it won't play out. Notice how everything they point to and wave their arms around about never amounts to anything?
It's not over , I am glad we have some folks with enough guts to look into any fraud that could have been executed against this country . We all know we have had some voter fraud in a lot of our big cities ...it is time to shut it down and prosecute the crooks !!

It's not over , I am glad we have some folks with enough guts to look into any fraud that could have been executed against this country . We all know we have had some voter fraud in a lot of our big cities ...it is time to shut it down and prosecute the crooks !!
Problem is, it has been brought to the courts to try and "prosecute the crooks", but sadly for you, there has been no credible evidence of widespread fraud, which is why all the courts have laughed Trumps "Legal Strike Team" out of the building. So, yeah, bring something real and then we can talk.

Republicans ok with this?

“Thanks for reaching out. I did not change my voter registration and I don’t have 2 million roommates,” Price wrote, referencing a joke he’d told at one point during the talk about having millions join him in Georgia. " But if my humorous comments bring attention to the massive and widespread voter fraud in Georgia, I would submit to you that it’s a good thing.”

But Channel 2 confirmed Price registered to vote the day after he made the speech, using his brother’s Hiram address and swearing to an affidavit that he was a Georgia resident and eligible to vote.

Republicans ok with this?

“Thanks for reaching out. I did not change my voter registration and I don’t have 2 million roommates,” Price wrote, referencing a joke he’d told at one point during the talk about having millions join him in Georgia. " But if my humorous comments bring attention to the massive and widespread voter fraud in Georgia, I would submit to you that it’s a good thing.”

But Channel 2 confirmed Price registered to vote the day after he made the speech, using his brother’s Hiram address and swearing to an affidavit that he was a Georgia resident and eligible to vote.

There it is! Voter fraud! Prosecute that crook!

Last edited:
No, I wouldn’t be okay if they knowingly did what the allegations suggest. See how easy that was?
I seriously doubt you or any of the other Trump haters will believe or accept any truth that is shown that derails your agendas.

Reactions: MaconDawg67
I really don't think all of this is very complicated, I think it basically goes like this.

Over the past year or so, the Dems outsmarted the Reps and Trump made it worse for himself.

Through legislatures and other legal means and using COVID at times as the rationale, the Dems made it easier to vote via early voting and other measures. They backed those actions with a very organized effort to maximize turnout and registration to take advantage of this. While this was going on with the Dems, Trump was telling people not to trust early voting and such as it was crooked, so his supporters listened to him thus no surprise the Dems carried the early vote by huge margins.

The rural counties where Trump ran up huge margins in 2016 gave him even more votes in 2020, but there are only so many people there. Biden did about the same as Hilary is most of the cities, but that is not where he won it. Biden won it in the suburbs where in many areas (Atlanta being the best example) he strongly outperformed Hillary. Without the shift in suburban votes, Trump would have easily won Georgia. And in their wisdom, those suburbs are also where you see the most split tickets, where people voted for Biden for president and the republican for Senate and other races.

Trump was also his own worst enemy in Arizona, where his personal attacks on McCain before and after his death likely caused him to lose a state he had no business losing.

And you bring this forward to now, it would not surprise me if the liberal groups are operating out of bounds in registering people to vote, and if so I hope they are severely prosecuted. Meanwhile you have the idiotic republicans shooting themselves in the foot with Lin Wood (unclear if he is really a Republican actually, he and Powells could be Democratic agents based on their actions) et al still saying not to vote. If we just have a repeat of November, both Perdue and Loeffler win as they outpolled Trump by a decent margin. If they lose, the republicans just have to look in the mirror.

This is really a 180 from most of the past 30 years when the Dems were the gang that could not shoot straight and did one stupid self destructive thing after another. Remember Dukakis looking like a fool posing in a tank?? And Hillary deciding there was no need to campaign in Wisconsin and Michigan?

Reactions: usernameDawg
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT