ADVERTISEMENT

I have admittedly been late . . .

MaitlandFloridaDawg

Diehard supporter
Gold Member
Aug 30, 2005
to the “dems are going to replace Biden” party, but I’m willing to concede I may have been wrong. I know Kamala isn’t popular, but she seems like the most expedient choice. If they blow off Kamala, I’m guessing there will be some blow back from the black community. If not her, I’m guessing Gavin Newsome, but I don’t buy the Michele Obama narrative. What say you?

to the “dems are going to replace Biden” party, but I’m willing to concede I may have been wrong. I know Kamala isn’t popular, but she seems like the most expedient choice. If they blow off Kamala, I’m guessing there will be some blow back from the black community. If not her, I’m guessing Gavin Newsome, but I don’t buy the Michele Obama narrative. What say you?
I think it’s a done deal. Raskin just said, regardless of what happens Biden will be at the center of campaign. And he will be keynote speaker at convention. Sounded like he knows something. Don’t know who replacement will be.

California is collapsing, and Gavin stands there and lies. Great choice.

I read their are a few obstacles if they try. First the money raised is to biden harris ticket. A couple of states have a timeline to be on the ballot and ga being one of them and i think neveda and wisky.

I say that Kamala is the worst choice of all. The job she was given, the border is the biggest screw up for this country of all.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT