ADVERTISEMENT

I have lost nine pounds

OlecountryDawg

Pillar of the DawgVent
Jan 24, 2008
since my doctors appointment. I weighed myself couple of days before going to the doctor and I weighed 281 . Now I am down to 271 . The days before I drink a lot of water and started losing weight .

I have 30oz cup and I drink four glasses

breakfast I eat Cheerios

lunch I fix myself tuna or I have a salad from Publix

mid day snack a handful of almonds and a apple or plums

dinner I have chicken and sweet potato or turkey or a pork chop.

I think I’m getting around 1800 a day calories. I my goal is to weigh 255 or close to it by the time I see the doctor at the end of April .

Yeah, but I’ll bet you’re no fun anymore. Just do everything in moderation and do something active everyday, even if it’s for a short while.

Yeah, but I’ll bet you’re no fun anymore. Just do everything in moderation and do something active everyday, even if it’s for a short while.

I’m a lot of fun . The blushing bride laughs at me , when I try to make tuna fish . She says it’s no wonder I always ask her to do it . She tried mine and said it was just nasty . She said this morning she shock I haven’t lost 13 pounds ; just because of the nasty tuna I make . I hardly use Mayo . Just enough to stick it together and it doesn’t stick very well .

since my doctors appointment. I weighed myself couple of days before going to the doctor and I weighed 281 . Now I am down to 271 . The days before I drink a lot of water and started losing weight .

I have 30oz cup and I drink four glasses

breakfast I eat Cheerios

lunch I fix myself tuna or I have a salad from Publix

mid day snack a handful of almonds and a apple or plums

dinner I have chicken and sweet potato or turkey or a pork chop.

I think I’m getting around 1800 a day calories. I my goal is to weigh 255 or close to it by the time I see the doctor at the end of April .

Dang man, you must be a “tub”. Show some discipline, some pride and be consistent with it.

Nobody likes overweight & undisciplined people.

Just remember ocd there are only two things that smell like tuna fish and tuna fish is one and ................????????just a thought for the day for those of us who still have a memory.....

ADVERTISEMENT