ADVERTISEMENT

I have no problem at all with the players if they want to take a knee...

d-dawg

Letterman and National Champion
Sep 25, 2001
Frogtown
It's a free country and we all should have freedom to express how we feel...Just don't come back and whine like a little bitch when people stay home and people quit watching on TV. As soon as ad money shrinks and players see salaries reduced they will be screaming racism or intolerance. I doubt any of them would take it like a man and realize there are consequences for their actions.

They want to kill the goose that layed the golden egg. I say have at it

It's a free country and we all should have freedom to express how we feel...Just don't come back and whine like a little bitch when people stay home and people quit watching on TV. As soon as ad money shrinks and players see salaries reduced they will be screaming racism or intolerance. I doubt any of them would take it like a man and realize there are consequences for their actions.

I watch my home team only. I watch and every national brand that advertises I boycott. That is just my way.

I don't watch the NFL anyway.....My kid loves the PATS and I'll watch that with him now and then. These moronic dipshits don't even know what they're protesting. But If it were me at my place of work, id be fired.

I dropped the NFL package , as a veteran and a proud American , i will not watch those ungrateful " left wing show boats " disrespect our country . You have to wonder if they realize what a back lash they will have to endure in the long run, to accomplish nothing ?

hard for me past few years to even care about NFL.
ATL made it to the flippin Super Bowl, didn't feel the GAS.

apparently can't afford/know someone to get those FREE refills!!

the League itself will feel any pangs first from possible backlash...
the Owners are next. that is when your post takes on reality...
the Players will be forced to act like any normal citizen...

supply/demand

And,
who the hell cares anyway!?
obviously the Media.that's about It.

Last edited:

I could care less if there is an NFL, or any pro-league, but they aren't going away because a few knuckledraggers start flapping their gums.

I could care less if there is an NFL, or any pro-league, but they aren't going away because a few knuckledraggers start flapping their gums.
Long-term the league might be cuting their on throats. Ask ESPN how their ratings have been since they decided to start airing their liberal politics. Ask the Univ. of Missouri how things have gone since backing liberal politics over fairness to all students.

Last edited:

The problem I have with the owner than will let them. protest on your on time

The problem I have with the owner than will let them. protest on your on time

agree,
but it's not that easy with the way the Media leans.
hard to understand why some seem to relish the perceived
descent of our Great Country...
everyone (do they?) knows the BS we've been fed since the Clinton years.

If it wasn't for fantasy football...NFL would have been just about as fun to watch as the WNBA.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT