ADVERTISEMENT

I hope Trump brings a signal jammer in his pocket tomorrow night.

Make Joe's earpiece screech like a barn owl. You know he's got one. No way his handlers could trust him to debate Trump just by giving him Adderall.
A signal jammer won't help Trump pronounce simple words like "hospice", or "yosemite", or "Thailand".

If your hopes are resting on Trump blowing away Biden during the debates, you may want to come up with something else.

A signal jammer won't help Trump pronounce simple words like "hospice", or "yosemite", or "Thailand".

If your hopes are resting on Trump blowing away Biden during the debates, you may want to come up with something else.

You mean like he destroyed your queen Hillary 3 times? She is much tougher than ole Joe.

I didn't vote for Hillary and find her and her husband repulsive. Also, she isn't running for President this time.
You can't tell me you are comfortable with Harris, Sanders, Cortez and Biden? Please don't tell me that. You are way too smart for that. Okay, I admit Trump is a dick, but the dick we absolutely need right now. We cannot afford to go down that road with Biden, you know that.

Biden's mind doesn't work fast enough to utilize an earpiece with someone telling him all the answers. He'd be busted in a second the first time he started picking at his ear and talking to the person giving him guidance on the other end.

4fi9hd.jpg

You mean like he destroyed your queen Hillary 3 times? She is much tougher than ole Joe.
Trump destroyed her. Brutally. But she is an idiot and a wretched witch that NOBODY liked.
Joe is a corrupt, lying, thieving old moron...not a smart man. But most of America just sees him as a senile old man to be pitied.
Trump cannot be mean to him because that would be seen as....mean.

Joe will do fine in this debate. And then he will refuse to debate anymore.

Trump destroyed her. Brutally. But she is an idiot and a wretched witch that NOBODY liked.
Joe is a corrupt, lying, thieving old moron...not a smart man. But most of America just sees him as a senile old man to be pitied.
Trump cannot be mean to him because that would be seen as....mean.

Joe will do fine in this debate. And then he will refuse to debate anymore.
I have thought about that angle a lot the past few months. Now on the eve of the debate, I really feel like Trump needs to be very professional about it, but he needs to embarrass ol Corn Pop over and over. Of course, in the name of civil discourse, he needs to do this tactfully. He can still interrupt and humiliate him with facts. The remaining voters need to see exactly how weak and pitiful Joe Biden is, and that will end any hope he has. The gloves are off at this point it is war, and Biden doesn't have the arsenal Trump does, not even close.

Reactions: benchwarmerdawg
The irony is that this is basically the current Biden campaign strategy in reverse and by most accounts it is working. Nothing Trump has said seems to move the numbers his way, and the bad news just keeps coming. The Durham report isn't going to save him as it isn't going to be released prior to the election. Did y'all see the two town halls that Trump and Biden did? Neither Trump's nor Biden's performances were helpful for Trump.

Even if you assume the polling is slanted, there is a mighty large margin of error for Biden in some of the key battleground states now. Seriously, what is going to move the numbers for Trump at this point?

Reactions: celticdawg
The more the rioting, looting, and burning continue and the more social justice is rammed down everyone's throats, the more voters will switch to Trump.

Its a shame what happened to Breonna Taylor, but c'mon, her 15 minutes has been extended to 15 hours and its time to let her rest. Her family got $12 m - the black Attorney General of Kentucky has made his ruling so let's move on.

Reactions: benchwarmerdawg
The more the rioting, looting, and burning continue and the more social justice is rammed down everyone's throats, the more voters will switch to Trump.

Its a shame what happened to Breonna Taylor, but c'mon, her 15 minutes has been extended to 15 hours and its time to let her rest. Her family got $12 m - the black Attorney General of Kentucky has made his ruling so let's move on.
Is it relevant to say "black" AG. Is that part of the job description?

Make Joe's earpiece screech like a barn owl. You know he's got one. No way his handlers could trust him to debate Trump just by giving him Adderall.

His campaign had agreed to have an independent person check them both for ear pieces and then later declined .They also requested a break every 30 minutes ,Trumps campaign declined . Maybe Trump will look closely and spot the ear insert !!!

ADVERTISEMENT