ADVERTISEMENT

I just got a talking to in the front yard by MrsOCD

OlecountryDawg

Pillar of the DawgVent
Jan 24, 2008
She chew my butt . I battling pneumonia and still on antibiotics and I was outside mowing the grass . Thankfully people are at work and did not see the butt chewing I got . Mrs OCD was in the shower when she heard me start the mower .

I hadn’t got very far when I felt the hardest slap on my back. With the question of what the fly Fock are you doing , dumbass ? She said let me go put on my yoga pants and I will mow the lawn but it wasn’t in my plans . How damn stupid can you be TODD! GET YOUR A$$ to your chair NOW. I said o was just going to She screams STFU . NOW GO !! You going to get it again .

I’m waiting for more butt chewing when she comes inside . I’m going try to be asleep.

She chew my butt . I battling pneumonia and still on antibiotics and I was outside mowing the grass . Thankfully people are at work and did not see the butt chewing I got . Mrs OCD was in the shower when she heard me start the mower .

I hadn’t got very far when I felt the hardest slap on my back. With the question of what the fly Fock are you doing , dumbass ? She said let me go put on my yoga pants and I will mow the lawn but it wasn’t in my plans . How damn stupid can you be TODD! GET YOUR A$$ to your chair NOW. I said o was just going to She screams STFU . NOW GO !! You going to get it again .

I’m waiting for more butt chewing when she comes inside . I’m going try to be asleep.

sigh,

Last edited:

Todd, if that pneumonia turns bad and you end up getting called home by Jesus, wood you want MrsOCD to remarry? If so, what kind of man wood you want MrsOCD to marry, a man like Fred or me?
j49mbcg.jpg

I hear that ammonia will flat kill pneumonia, so you should drink about a cup of ammonia every two hours. Just don’t be on your cell phone when you do. It might cause a fire.

Sounds like a decent plan.

ADVERTISEMENT