ADVERTISEMENT

I just want to admit

OlecountryDawg

Pillar of the DawgVent
Jan 24, 2008
Half the time I don’t even read y’all replies . It’s all about post count for me , getting you Donny fans worked up , sometimes tell a cop story or whatever else .

even this gets boring . But I like sitting here in my boxers and watching BET and posting . I think I fixing to take a nap and maybe afterwards go see what classes Home Depot going be putting on .

Reply away

Last edited:
Have you tried hearing aids or vision improvement devices? Just plug into Apple Info.. and The Weather Channel.. 65 AKA 911

Reactions: JudgeLarryDawg
Half the time I don’t even read y’all replies . It’s all about post count for me , getting you Donny fans worked up , sometimes tell a cop story or whatever else .

even this gets boring . But I like sitting here in my boxers and watching BET and posting . I think I fixing to take a nap and maybe afterwards go see what classes Home Depot going be putting on .

Reply away

Now for the first time, you're sitting watching BET while Heather sits in her thong watching The View. Has that thought hit home yet?

Reply away
POTD.

Reply away

You forgot the word of the day OCD.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT