ADVERTISEMENT

I just want to appreciate the duality of this community.

Utley1992

Only half a troll
Jun 9, 2017
Milky Way Galaxy
2wa6kkx.jpeg

I hope you understood my post. I wasn’t validating to lock her up. I was pointing out the hypocrisy in a prior post on how the left throws the lock her up comment as a more important voting decision than gas, food, taxes, safety……
And if you try hard enough, you'll understand the point of mine.

Still working on this one:

“I'm a believer in Jesus, I choose to worship Satan”
It was a stupid shit post. Don't worry yourself with making any sense of it.

But one is criticizing a political party for arresting opponents, while the other is mentioning the exact thing.

It was a stupid shit post. Don't worry yourself with making any sense of it.

But one is criticizing a political party for arresting opponents, while the other is mentioning the exact thing.
Yeah but the Ds did it. Trump didn't. At the end of the day, actions always supersede words, right?

And if you really want to go where the rubber meets the road, go after Pelosi. She's made $4MM in the past 12 mos off of just her NVIDIA "investment". Why does she always guess right? Why is she allowed to do this? She is paid $174,000 per year as a member of the House. Given the disparity between her salary and her trade wins, who do you think she really answers to - us or the ppl providing the inside info?

Yeah but the Ds did it. Trump didn't. At the end of the day, actions always supersede words, right?

And if you really want to go where the rubber meets the road, go after Pelosi. She's made $4MM in the past 12 mos off of just her NVIDIA "investment". Why does she always guess right? Why is she allowed to do this? She is paid $174,000 per year as a member of the House. Given the disparity between her salary and her trade wins, who do you think she really answers to - us or the ppl providing the inside info?
I'll raise and say arrest every last one of the mother****ers. I think anyone who commits a crime should be held accountable. **** whatever political party one is in. Thats the entire point of the post.

I'll raise and say arrest every last one of the mother****ers. I think anyone who commits a crime should be held accountable. **** whatever political party one is in. Thats the entire point of the post.
Yep, every college student who damaged property should be expelled and jailed.
No illegal immigrant should be given anything. They have broken the law.
BLM and Antifa burning cities, cars and police stations should be jailed.
Anyone shoplifting a store should be jailed.
Anyone who shoots another human being in the attempt of a burglary or personal retaliation should be jailed.

You said ANYONE who commits a crime.

The hypocrisy shows up in that conversation.

All those I mentioned affect me and my family in the form of tax burden.

Which crime that you refer to that should be thrown into that group affects you and me?

But jails are rascist.

Reactions: seatonsdawgs
Yep, every college student who damaged property should be expelled and jailed.
No illegal immigrant should be given anything. They have broken the law.
BLM and Antifa burning cities, cars and police stations should be jailed.
Anyone shoplifting a store should be jailed.
Anyone who shoots another human being in the attempt of a burglary or personal retaliation should be jailed.

You said ANYONE who commits a crime.

The hypocrisy shows up in that conversation.

All those I mentioned affect me and my family in the form of tax burden.

Which crime that you refer to that should be thrown into that group affects you and me?

Everyone who has ever dropped a birthday party invitation in their neighbors mailbox has broken the law.

There are all kinds of ridiculous laws that the government chooses not to enforce.

And that's the point, with Trump. They simply chose to prosecute him, for political reasons, period.

Everyone who has ever dropped a birthday party invitation in their neighbors mailbox has broken the law.

There are all kinds of ridiculous laws that the government chooses not to enforce.

And that's the point, with Trump. They simply chose to prosecute him, for political reasons, period.
I get what you're saying.

that doesn't excuse trump from breaking the law though....

Ever driven 1 mph over the speed limit around 285? If you understand anything about business at all, you realize the absurdity of bringing criminal charges over account coding in this instance. Then you throw in the fact that Bragg had already confirmed he had his man and he was bygod going to find a crime. Everyone that claims to love the rule of law should be appalled that the NY justice system was abused and is effectively doing exactly what Trump was convicted for attempting.

Reactions: PotimusWillie
Ever driven 1 mph over the speed limit around 285? If you understand anything about business at all, you realize the absurdity of bringing criminal charges over account coding in this instance. Then you throw in the fact that Bragg had already confirmed he had his man and he was bygod going to find a crime. Everyone that claims to love the rule of law should be appalled that the NY justice system was abused and is effectively doing exactly what Trump was convicted for attempting.
Exactly. Trump gets audited every year by the IRS. The normal and proper course of events would be for the IRS to disallow the business deduction and impose fines and interest penalties. Nobody gets felony prosecuted for improper deductions, or for that matter improper accounting in general. That is, unless democrats are in power and trying to impede political opposition. Yeah, Trump’s a threat to democracy. What a joke.

Exactly. Trump gets audited every year by the IRS. The normal and proper course of events would be for the IRS to disallow the business deduction and impose fines and interest penalties. Nobody gets felony prosecuted for improper deductions, or for that matter improper accounting in general. That is, unless democrats are in power and trying to impede political opposition. Yeah, Trump’s a threat to democracy. What a joke.
Exactly and also businesses settle nuisance claims that it doesn't make financial sense to defend all the time and write them off even when the complaint is absurd. I don't think an auditor would bat an eye at this being written off as a legal expense. It was simply a NDA that protected the CEO of a major company and it really doesn't matter if it benefited him in other ways.

OK. How should he be punished?
For the sake of the crazies out there, I hope its just probation or house arrest at trump tower.

But...his attitude towards the judge and reluctance to follow the courts instructions/lack of remorse for his crimes could lead to jail time...and I wouldn't have a problem with that. He shouldn't get special treatment.

Let's see how he acts between now and sentencing date.

For the sake of the crazies out there, I hope its just probation or house arrest at trump tower.

But...his attitude towards the judge and reluctance to follow the courts instructions/lack of remorse for his crimes could lead to jail time...and I wouldn't have a problem with that. He shouldn't get special treatment.

Why should he not receive special treatment? He served as president for four years while donating 100% of his $400K annual salary to veterans’ benefits, DHHS, opioid treatment, AIDS, Covid 19 treatment, and other entities for the greater good. He is not a common criminal. He has no previous arrests.

He has already received special treatment, courtesy of the shameful and crooked RATS.

Why should he not receive special treatment? He served as president for four years while donating 100% of his $400K annual salary to veterans’ benefits, DHHS, opioid treatment, AIDS, Covid 19 treatment, and other entities for the greater good. He is not a common criminal. He has no previous arrests.

He has already received special treatment, courtesy of the shameful and crooked RATS.
You give him special treatment and you just confirm that there really are 2 tiers of justice in this country.

You give him special treatment and you just confirm that there really are 2 tiers of justice in this country.
Arrest records, service to country, and contributions to community and the greater good are always considered in sentencing. You guys want to see him in handcuffs so badly your judgment is clouded.

Are you really so naive to believe all people guilty of the same crime receive the same sentence? And that they do not proves two-tiered justice? Why do you think we have first offender standards?

Agree 100% he shouldn't get special treatment. He should get the same consideration as anyone with 0 prior record, for a non violent, bookkeeping crime.

Agree 100% he shouldn't get special treatment. He should get the same consideration as anyone with 0 prior record, for a non violent, bookkeeping crime.
I don't disagree here. But he should also be treated the same as any other criminal defendant that violates a gag order 10 times and shows no contrition or remorse for his convicted crimes, calling the whole thing a hoax and witch-hunt even after the trial is over.

Reactions: mitchelldawg
Arrest records, service to country, and contributions to community and the greater good are always considered in sentencing. You guys want to see him in handcuffs so badly your judgment is clouded.

Are you really so naive to believe all people guilty of the same crime receive the same sentence? And that they do not proves two-tiered justice? Why do you think we have first offender standards?
When it was his time to serve, he came down with bone spurs......js
If you or I dogged the judge daily with a worldwide platform, what sentence would we get?

You mean the laws that were changed and massaged to fit trumps case? Or the laws that the DOJ, and the former NY DA, refused to prosecute trump under? Which set of laws are you saying he broke? Hint: can’t be both.

The great thing about ignorance and political agendas is it leaves people nowhere to hide

Reactions: oldmandawg
You mean the laws that were changed and massaged to fit trumps case? Or the laws that the DOJ, and the former NY DA, refused to prosecute trump under? Which set of laws are you saying he broke? Hint: can’t be both.

The great thing about ignorance and political agendas is it leaves people nowhere to hide
Refusing to prosecute doesn't mean he didn't break the law.

Which set of laws are you saying were changed? Massaged? Maybe....but changed?

Refusing to prosecute doesn't mean he didn't break the law.

Which set of laws are you saying were changed? Massaged? Maybe....but changed?

This Is your standard for bringing suit? The evidence did not support conviction, which was the only reason DOJ/NY did Not pursue. But you insist he MAY have broken a law. Lol

If I have to answer your question, you either don’t know anything about this case or are refusing to see the reality of it. It was never illegal to pay someone money, so the law was changed to make the accounting in this case illegal. Just for him.

You, and others knew what went on. Nobody’s that dumb

This Is your standard for bringing suit? The evidence did not support conviction, which was the only reason DOJ/NY did Not pursue. But you insist he MAY have broken a law. Lol

If I have to answer your question, you either don’t know anything about this case or are refusing to see the reality of it. It was never illegal to pay someone money, so the law was changed to make the accounting in this case illegal. Just for him.

You, and others knew what went on. Nobody’s that dumb
Please provide evidence for the ridiculous assertion that they "changed the law". That's a pretty outlandish claim.

I don't insist he "may" have broken the law. It has been proven in court. So as it stands today, he did break the law. At least 34 times.

Please provide evidence for the ridiculous assertion that they "changed the law". That's a pretty outlandish claim.

I don't insist he "may" have broken the law. It has been proven in court. So as it stands today, he did break the law. At least 34 times.

I’m not providing you anything. Why waste time on someone that will not believe anything I cite, and just refer back to the first 100 NPR and CBS links provided on their scrubbed google search. Look at how the law was amended and applied so that the statute of limitations was changed. Look at how the Law was changed so that it was reclassified as a felony when previously considered a misdemeanor. Look at how there is NO precedent, as in ZERO for a conviction of this kind.

If you’re looking for truth, not just msnbc headlines, look into law journals with no political leaning. Or just read CNN as I’m Sure you have. A political leaning judge, a jury leaning 87% the other political way, the pressure placed upon this jury in this district. If you don’t see the imbalance, you just don’t want to.

It will be overturned when it makes it way to an unbiased courtroom. No question. Until then rest on your democrat laurels of a sham trial, with sham DA, jury, Judge and DOJ. Truth will be exposed in an impartial court setting.

I’m not providing you anything. Why waste time on someone that will not believe anything I cite, and just refer back to the first 100 NPR and CBS links provided on their scrubbed google search. Look at how the law was amended and applied so that the statute of limitations was changed. Look at how the Law was changed so that it was reclassified as a felony when previously considered a misdemeanor. Look at how there is NO precedent, as in ZERO for a conviction of this kind.

If you’re looking for truth, not just msnbc headlines, look into law journals with no political leaning. Or just read CNN as I’m Sure you have. A political leaning judge, a jury leaning 87% the other political way, the pressure placed upon this jury in this district. If you don’t see the imbalance, you just don’t want to.

It will be overturned when it makes it way to an unbiased courtroom. No question. Until then rest on your democrat laurels of a sham trial, with sham DA, jury, Judge and DOJ. Truth will be exposed in an impartial court setting.
If you are going to make the ridiculous claim you might as well provide supporting evidence. Either you have something or you don't. I'm assuming the latter...dont stonewall. you made a claim...show your work. Help me find the truth here.

Feelings in this case don't matter. Facts do.

Reactions: celticdawg
If you are going to make the ridiculous claim you might as well provide supporting evidence. Either you have something or you don't. I'm assuming the latter...dont stonewall. you made a claim...show your work. Help me find the truth here.

Feelings in this case don't matter. Facts do.

Haha. Not falling for it. Do your own work. Learned from the Covid days, you progressives only ask for evidence so you can make fun of it. Progressives don’t seek truth, they are very adept at creating their own.

Reactions: deadduckdawg
Haha. Not falling for it. Do your own work. Learned from the Covid days, you progressives only ask for evidence so you can make fun of it. Progressives don’t seek truth, they are very adept at creating their own.
Ok...keep on keeping on...

Exactly. “Gimme a link. Where’s the proof? Source?” Then you provide it and they claim to not believe it. “Fake news. Russian disinformation. Follow the science. Trust Fauci”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT